• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Oh wow, really hoping my FSG Pro is going to be in this. Cheers for the update.
Your FSG Pro will already be built, they should be here and be waiting a final QC check. I'm really hoping to get them all shipped Monday/Tuesday.

The cards referred to here are for custom built systems ordered weeks ago.

Associate
Your FSG Pro will already be built, they should be here and be waiting a final QC check. I'm really hoping to get them all shipped Monday/Tuesday.

The cards referred to here are for custom built systems ordered weeks ago.
Ah, thanks mate! Superb, really appreciate you trying.
*scuttles off to book the week off*
:D:D

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Are you opening up pre-orders again any time soon?
We need to deal with the backlog and we need to get the volume of customer service calls/messages down to a manageable level before we can even consider this.

The same also goes for the ability to offer those on slow moving back order lists an alternative card. We don't have the man power to cope with anything more when the volume of people chasing for information, that in most cases we don't have, remains so high.

Associate
@Gibbo @ScottiB
I would like to thank you so much for your efforts on here and at work in general. It must be hell having to deal with us all, day after day after day....
Here's hoping you all have a Merry Christmas and a great new year.

Guys, My 3080 TUF OC has shipped, I would like to still stay on these forums as you all seem like a descent bunch.
Good luck and god speed to all the others who have not been as lucky yet....Keep the faith, It will be worth the wait !!!!:p

Associate
98th and haven't moved with the last two updates for the TUF Gaming OC. Don't suppose anyone has any info on it? I'm dying to play cyberpunk and flight sim with that 3080 power. My 1080 gtx is melting

Associate
98th and haven't moved with the last two updates for the TUF Gaming OC. Don't suppose anyone has any info on it? I'm dying to play cyberpunk and flight sim with that 3080 power. My 1080 gtx is melting

My gtx 1080 is struggling on 1440p on CP as well, trust me I was put off playing it due to that and constant bugs within the first 2 hours playing it.

Associate
If you read slightly further up the page you'll see people as high as 83 getting shipping confirmation. You should be very near the front now.

Back
Top Bottom