• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Slight correction here in the spirit of full disclosure.

There was supposed to be some SI stock on this delivery but it has been delayed for a few days. We have a 14 systems that had been waiting quite a while and we want to get them sorted pre-xmas. Therefore, 14 units have been moved to the SI part.

When the SI stock arrives Monday/Tuesday we'll return the 14 units to the retail stock, plus some extras I hope and get those shipped same day.

Apologies for any delays, we are attempting to get as many cards to as many customers as possible pre-xmas and this is the only way to ensure that we can achieve that for both system and card customers.

As promised 24x 3080 Gaming OC booked into retail stock this afternoon, we'll do everything we can to get them out today

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
@ScottiB

Out of interest there isn't any sign of the ASUS 3080 TUF Non-OC arriving yet are there?
Have a good Christmas anyway and cheers for all of your updates
I did see some TUF 3080 BUT they are mixed in a wrapped pallet which only arrived today by the look of it. I can only see a few of the labels so I don't know how many & what the split is.

Associate
@ScottiB Just one little clarification please, these 24 are the 14 u used for the SI builds + the shipment gibbo spoke about a couple of days ago? Or are the other 10 another shipment unrelated to the one that he talked about? I am queue position 32, trying to keep my hopes up that i might get it before the year ends :D

Thank you for keeping us updated, you guys are doing great work. Merry Christmas :)

Associate
Everytime I get an email now I hope it's my Eagle shipping :D It will be the best thing I get this year once it gets here! Also I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas both workers at OC and customers!!

Associate
I did see some TUF 3080 BUT they are mixed in a wrapped pallet which only arrived today by the look of it. I can only see a few of the labels so I don't know how many & what the split is.
I can but hope that there are at least 6 non-oc ones so that I get mine soon!
Make up for my plan A and plan B christmas plans getting ruined haha...

Associate

I really hope some of those are ASUS 3080 TUF OC as with the 55 that were booked and shipped out yesterday im pretty sure im front of the queue... dont get my hopes up dammit!!! :D hahaha

... too late my mind is now all over the place thinking about whether I could get a notification soon haha

Associate
I
I really hope some of those are ASUS 3080 TUF OC as with the 55 that were booked and shipped out yesterday im pretty sure im front of the queue... dont get my hopes up dammit!!! :D hahaha

... too late my mind is now all over the place thinking about whether I could get a notification soon haha
na dude, let it be TUF non-oc, all the asus cards has been overclocked.

Associate
I

na dude, let it be TUF non-oc, all the asus cards has been overclocked.

yeah but I was position 56 before the batch yesterday which was confirmed 55 so you know what that means :D plus there was suppose to be 69 in that batch that arrived yesterday so im hoping the missing cards are in this batch scottiB had a peek at.

Back
Top Bottom