• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo

Would you ever consider buying in cards that you don't stock in order to clear some of the queues?

For example, upgrading people who are queueing for Palit Gaming Pro OC to Gamerock 3080 (which may be more available to get a hold of).

Obviously I'm not the guy who has to deal with suppliers so might not be possible but seemed like a feasible idea.

Also, to you and @ScottiB please ignore the haters on here. Most of us think you are doing a good job.

We actually have the Gamerock in stock and would happily upgrade Palit Gaming Pro to those the only reason I don’t do so is because the cards design is very marmite.

I will drop you a PM and you can reply with your order number and I’ll upgrade you next week. :)

Associate
my long time lurking has come to an end boys, got my suprim on the way, was day one, gaming x trio at 15.22, probs would have been earlier if the missus didnt have that stupid honey add on messing things up when i got thru on launch day. good bye and good luck

Soldato
my long time lurking has come to an end boys, got my suprim on the way, was day one, gaming x trio at 15.22, probs would have been earlier if the missus didnt have that stupid honey add on messing things up when i got thru on launch day. good bye and good luck
Thats a sweet card... why not stay on more than 24hrs and let us know how you get on with it?

Associate
Having received the shipping e-mail from DPD, I just want to say a massive thank you to Gibbo for the unexpected upgrade from my Gaming X Trio order to the Suprim X. I hold no grudge against Overclockers for the long wait, I'm grateful in fact for having been able to have an order that I knew would arrive at some point.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend @Gibbo and thanks once again for the upgrade, it wasn't necessary but it is enormously appreciated. Hope the rest of you get your cards sooner rather than later :)

Associate
That cuts both ways fella, you need to consider how this is coming across to me, as I read it you basically just called me entitled for questioning why some Ventus customers arent being upgraded and others are, in direct conflict to what was said by OC previously, I also pointed out that I questioned this BEFORE @Gibbo explained the logic behind the decision and yet I'm apparently still just an insufferable entitled customer.... good one 10/10 customer service

All it needed was a
"3090 ventus is being upgraded to SUPRIM because there are hardly any vs hundreds of 3080 Ventus, also we wont take a massive loss"
That would have been enough to avoid this whole issue from arising (at least from me) but instead it just happened a matter of days after 3080 Ventus customers were told they were "budget focused" therefore not logical to upgrade and nothing was said.

Way to show yourself as ignorant of the situation. My issue was with 3080 Ventus customers being told they wouldnt be upgraded because they were "budget" for the 3090 Ventus customers to then be upgraded a few days later.
As memory serves 3080 ventus was a sold at msrp the 3090 was sold at £100 over msrp so not the same fyi
I am far from ignorant to the situation and have been very vocal in the past
You are coming across entitled mate

Associate
We actually have the Gamerock in stock and would happily upgrade Palit Gaming Pro to those the only reason I don’t do so is because the cards design is very marmite.

I will drop you a PM and you can reply with your order number and I’ll upgrade you next week. :)

@Gibbo i might be interested also, if it means I get a card sooner. Is there enough Gamer rocks to add me to that list?

I am 18 on the plalit gaming pro list

Associate

Honestly if no one else is bothered about the Gamerocks I'd be more than happy to upgrade as I quite like the design, very unique.

Associate
Hey @Gibbo I ordered a 3070 Eagle and was upgraded about 2 or 3 weeks ago to the OC version of the card but it still hasn't been shipped to me have you got any information on what's happened at all?

@Gibbo WTH IS HAPPENING WITH THE 3080 ROG STRIX CARDS!!! NO UPDATE AND THE QUEUE ISNT MOVING IVE HAD IT PRORDERED SINCE OCTOBER!
6N05Xd7
BP2Kkq6

https://ibb.co/BP2Kkq6
https://ibb.co/6N05Xd7

Ive been a customer with my brother for over 12 years and this has been a joke seriously!

We need some resolution fast, this is costing me money! My 1080ti has finally died, Ientrusted you guys to provide me with the great service i needed to get my graphical design business back on track.

Instead I have been met with confusion, and a log of lies .... the email updates are showing no progression with the preorders.....

Back
Top Bottom