• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Soldato
Did you have it autorefreshing or anything?
I didn't trust myself to react quick enough to any others, so for the past week I had my phone running with all notifications silent except Telegram on max volume. Had to duck out the back while at work on several occasions!
No, I had to refresh. Having notifications turned on doesn't do anything on twitter.

Associate
Guys I'm mad. There was a 3080 AIB drop on a competitor site earlier. Was on the site seconds after I got the alert and could get none of them. Multiple 3080s from different brands. I'm about to give up entirely.

Associate
I can only imagine 3080 prices tumbling even lower after today given that a new wave of FE cards will be hitting the market.

I would be tempted to try my luck at snagging one myself but I know my bank will only f* me as usual lol.

Associate
Also why does Nvidia say the RTX 3070 is better than the RTX 2080 Ti when it has more VRAM and has the same FPS in games more or less
Call me cynical but I reckon they want you to buy a 3070 because they care so much about looking after their customer's interest. Oh, and their profit margins!

Soldato
Guys I'm mad. There was a 3080 AIB drop on a competitor site earlier. Was on the site seconds after I got the alert and could get none of them. Multiple 3080s from different brands. I'm about to give up entirely.
You won't beat bots, I can think of two retailers that have zero things in place to stop it. One of these alerted me for a 6800 XT liquid devil, was gone before you could add to basket.

Associate
overclockers are selling an rtx 3090 msi suprim x for £2399.99 LOL.

Edit: to be fair rival retailers are selling at exact same price but jeeze £2399.99 for a 3090? also is it just me or do retailers seem to be getting a lot of 30 series GPU's in recently? seen loads of them around on different retailers, prices are a little overpriced some scalp prices some just a bit overpriced

OcUK Staff
overclockers are selling an rtx 3090 msi suprim x for £2399.99 LOL.

Edit: to be fair rival retailers are selling at exact same price but jeeze £2399.99 for a 3090? also is it just me or do retailers seem to be getting a lot of 30 series GPU's in recently? seen loads of them around on different retailers, prices are a little overpriced some scalp prices some just a bit overpriced

We’re too cheap, Amazon is 10k for a 3080Ti and they’ve sold one too lol.

Back
Top Bottom