• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Thanks for your efforts...but the Asus Strix OC list doesn't seem to be in order, as the times of when the orders were placed are mixed up in the card order list.
* or maybe I'm reading it wrong...

My excel version was the much more complete one at the time but on copying over - it did a number on the seconds which sadly knocked a few things out - its not meant to be exact to be honest with you - just a guide. It could all be in error, we await our queue number from the horses mouth on this one .... I've moved it back into time order but as I said the OC number is a bit wonky due to the seconds issue

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

@EVH

Can we discuss progress of orders without stipulating which competitor we purchased from?
Yes. If people begin asking where they ordered from.. that's when I'll bust out Mjolnir.

Saying "I've just had shipping notification" is fine If people are sensible, then we will allow discussion... the old thread got out of control with people giving hints and asking for PMs etc :(

Associate
So i started what i thought was a relevant thread but it was locked so asking here.

i know a lot say the 3090 is overkill in most cases but i am running 3 32” 1440p 144Hz monitors for sim racing.

so would i see the benefit of a 3090 over a 3080? My cpu is a i9-10850

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

So i started what i thought was a relevant thread but it was locked so asking here.

i know a lot say the 3090 is overkill in most cases but i am running 3 32” 1440p 144Hz monitors for sim racing.

so would i see the benefit of a 3090 over a 3080? My cpu is a i9-10850
Yes, the higher the resolution the more the performance benefit from what I've seen.

It's only @1440p (single screen) and 1080p that the CPU becomes the limiting factor due to too many frames.

Back
Top Bottom