• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Can anybody confirm if we getting Call Of Duty with 3090 card? (preorder)

This is something id like to know aswell, ordering pre order from OCUK am I right in thinking we get nothing? Have we got a reason for this?
I would prefer Cod over Watch Dogs myself although either id be happy with

Associate
Can anybody confirm if we getting Call Of Duty with 3090 card? (preorder)

Someone did post on another thread that they were told by OCUK that they were not participating in the COD promotion and its not being advertised on any of the 30 series cards. I think it was due to the fact that because of the lack of supply people were not able to claim on the watchdog promotion due to the expiry date

Soldato
Just found the MSI Gaming Trio X 3090 in stock at a reputable place - so I've gone for it, next day delivery. I hope this is true...

Sure, it's overpriced above MSRP - but I've been waiting a long time for a decent upgrade.

Plus this seems to be the quietest model out there right now.

No looking back, honest! (AMD cards included... gulp... :s )

Associate
Hi all, apologies for the slow responses, I've been on paternity leave so had to step away briefly. Sorry I couldn't provide updates in the meantime, but please know we have more stock on the way every week, and working to provide OCUK a few weeks notice to let them know whats incoming. Stocks improving, but still not enough to clear all the backorders unfortunately. Please know we're doing all we can and will hopefully have your card with you asap.
Hmmmm 60 cards give or take sent to OCUK since launch , how is there more stock every week? Seriously?

Caporegime
Just found the MSI Gaming Trio X 3090 in stock at a reputable place - so I've gone for it, next day delivery. I hope this is true...

Sure, it's overpriced above MSRP - but I've been waiting a long time for a decent upgrade.

Plus this seems to be the quietest model out there right now.

No looking back, honest! (AMD cards included... gulp... :s )

Good choice and you get both codes with it as well. Stick the EVGA 500W bios on it and you have one of the fastest cards out there.

Associate
Yes! Finally managed to bag a Asus Strix 3090 OC elsewhere after much F5 bashing and waiting in Basket Ques for someone to not go ahead! Time to cancel my 3080 Strix non OC.

Didnt think id get one this year!

Soldato
Does seem to be a lot more stock of the 3090's coming in...in general though.

Asus ones are still very rare....and never see any 3080's.

3080s are the last thing the AIBs or even Nvidia want to sell. Also probably because a lot of the GPU chips are ending up good or really bad, maybe why they are thinking of adding another sku with the chip that is even more cut down than a 3080 but between the 3080 and 3070.

Same story with why you see more OC 3090s than regular ones. Even ones not labeled OC in some models are OC compared to the ref models.

Caporegime
Does seem to be a lot more stock of the 3090's coming in...in general though.

Asus ones are still very rare....and never see any 3080's.

No surprise really. 3080 chips are just failed 3090 chips. If they are having good yields and lots pass for a 3090 then with a massive waiting list of people prepared to buy them for £1700, why would you ship any 3080s out at £700?

Back
Top Bottom