• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
May I ask if anyone knows the answer: I’ve placed an order for an Asus 3090 TUF OC on Saturday, haven’t received any email at all so far.
Should I be expecting one ? A conformation and (hopefully) one with a queue number ?

Associate
I was 41 in the original queue for the Asus Rog Strix 3090 OC, so not sure if I've moved into the 30's if people have cancelled, but not had a second e-mail to confirm this?
As far as confirmed cancellations I only know of 2 that are near the front of the queue. So you're probably around 39 now
Email will only go out when stuff gets shipped though, not when its cancelled

Associate
May I ask if anyone knows the answer: I’ve placed an order for an Asus 3090 TUF OC on Saturday, haven’t received any email at all so far.
Should I be expecting one ? A conformation and (hopefully) one with a queue number ?

You should have recieved an order confirmation (from the email address "[email protected]", title "Your order has been received"). They don't seem to send queue positions to new orders, only when the queue actually moves.

If you've double check your spam filter I'd suggest posting in the customer service board/giving OC a call to check on the missing confirmation email.

Associate
You should have recieved an order confirmation (from the email address "[email protected]", title "Your order has been received"). They don't seem to send queue positions to new orders, only when the queue actually moves.

If you've double check your spam filter I'd suggest posting in the customer service board/giving OC a call to check on the missing confirmation email.

thanks for the suggestion, I just posted in the support forum, hope I get a reply soon

Associate
I was 41 in the original queue for the Asus Rog Strix 3090 OC, so not sure if I've moved into the 30's if people have cancelled, but not had a second e-mail to confirm this?
Yes buddy believe 2 cancelled below us . I think they got other cards iirc. Holding out but it will be a tight squeeze for me to edit videos before I am drowning in Valhalla and cyberpunk :D

Associate
Anyone had a ROG strx either OC or non OC yet 3090?
Absolutely nobody will have a non OC yet because they haven't made any
As far as OC, one person in Finland claims to have one and reviewers
I'd expect we'll start seeing them end of this week, beginning of next based on the time since golden week ended in China. Assuming the fully automated factories still run over the weekend, tomorrow will have been 6 days since the day after. 6 days being the time to build and ship a batch.

Associate
Absolutely nobody will have a non OC yet because they haven't made any
As far as OC, one person in Finland claims to have one and reviewers
I'd expect we'll start seeing them end of this week, beginning of next based on the time since golden week ended in China. Assuming the fully automated factories still run over the weekend, tomorrow will have been 6 days since the day after. 6 days being the time to build and ship a batch.

Someone says they are not making the non-OC version yet when I asked the official ASUS website they responded and said that wasn't true and that equal quantities of all cards were being made???

Associate
My brother just received an pre-order update email from another retailer. I cannot share the picture for obvious reasons.

Basically they state that they are still waiting for stock to arrive for the 3090 Strix OC and will update as soon as it’s dispatched.

it was a long winded message to basically say “yea you’re gonna get the card when you get it, until then stfu and stay put”

Back
Top Bottom