• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I know. I get that information regarding shipments can be very fluid, but the least they can do after giving inaccurate information is to then follow it up. I'm personally starting to get the impression that OCUK's customer service is on a rapid decline. I also placed a small order yesterday and paid for next day dpd delivery, and they didn't ship it on time despite it being placed hours before their cut-off time. Thus no delivery at all today despite it being paid for. OCUK have marked my order as "shipped" except it hasn't shipped at all because dpd haven't got my item.

Feedback on my missing order from yesterday suggests that the warehouse was that busy that it didn't get shipped and will be here tomorrow. Let's hope it is because they are busy sending out 3090's :cool: I'll forgive them if that is the case.

Associate
I think it's probably more that demand for the Palit cards is much lower to be honest :D - don't get me wrong, they are probably just fine, but if you are already spending a decent amount of money you may as well go the whole mile and get something "premium".

You do know that Palit are far bigger than the likes of Asus? The card is smaller in size so therefore has a smaller heatsink and is better for smaller cases. Lets be honest, all 3090s and 80s regardless of brand are closer this year than any other year.

Associate
You do know that Palit are far bigger than the likes of Asus? The card is smaller in size so therefore has a smaller heatsink and is better for smaller cases. Lets be honest, all 3090s and 80s regardless of brand are closer this year than any other year.

Yes, I'm aware that the size of their production is very large, but that doesn't take away the fact that generally speaking they aren't quiet as good in terms of quality or performance as their rivals. They are like a "budget" brand, albeit (as you say) they are getting closer and closer.

Associate
Gibbo said they are meant to have an Ok number of Palit 3090 coming in today. Have yet to hear anything, anyone else?

No Idea, competitor had 10 today and all sold out now. Tried to get one but too late :( It would be nice for OC to post amount of outstanding orders against each card like a competitor has to at least give you an idea.

Associate
I can still some Palit's available on another website for delivery tomorrow so my guess is everyone got some. - very tempted but, even though the price isn't budget, I can't help feeling the badge is...

Associate
I can still some Palit's available on another website for delivery tomorrow so my guess is everyone got some. - very tempted but, even though the price isn't budget, I can't help feeling the badge is...
I only went Palit because I had a Palit GTX 1080 SuperJetStream. Lasted me until now from launch, so thought why not go for it again. I do have a pre-order, I was 5th in the queue when they sent out the emails. But have not heard of any queue movements since.

Back
Top Bottom