• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Depends, the first delivery of Strix OC may very well be more sizeable purely by virtue of being a heavily purchased card
I Really hope so. Hoping about a 100 or more.
100 it’s a good round number but at same time also wouldn’t be massively unrealistic.
At least that would cover me, every one below me and a few above me.

Associate
I got a queue position update today from elsewhere for a 3090 Strix OC. Last week position was 115, this week position is 111. 4 cards in the delivery (or 4 cancelled orders). But a max of 4 cards delivered is terribly low volume.

Associate
Nvidia Reddit page shows that the Rog Strix 3090 OC is being sent out in Germany and has already been sent to Norway and Finland. Good news that these cards actually exist and hopefully we will see some sent out here soon.

Associate
I finally got my first email on a queue position today, position 124 on 3090 strix non-OC, surely there must have been some form of movement in the queue for me to get the email.

Associate
Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF Gaming OC - Still Queue #15 but that's expected when there was not any shipments to customers yet for 1/2 weeks. Hopefully some news soon for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom