• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Can someone please update me on the latest. I havnt been checking daily and it looks like there still has not been any Strix delivered. Is it looking like mid november? I will not wait any longer than that, id be mad 2, itll be out of date by the time I receive it.

The latest is here... A small amount incoming, so unless you are 1-10 in the queue, don't hold your breath, for most cards.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/foru...ries-how-to-cancel-your-order.18899277/page-2

Associate
Not sure if they have turned up at OC yet, i know other UK shops have received them and sent them out today though. So hopefully OC have some...

Thankyou Curt, I mean im po 278 anyway so im not expecting it anytime soon but I can not wait past November

Its pretty bad that nearly a month after r elease all they have managed to get is 10. I know I will not be pre ordering again from OCUK if this speed keeps up

Thankyou FXUK aswell

Associate
Thankyou Curt, I mean im po 278 anyway so im not expecting it anytime soon but I can not wait past November

Its pretty bad that nearly a month after r elease all they have managed to get is 10. I know I will not be pre ordering again from OCUK if this speed keeps up

Thankyou FXUK aswell
You say this as if every other store is absolutely ROLLING in Strix cards

Associate
Hey, guys. If my order was placed on the 3rd what are the chances of me getting the asus 3090 strix oc before or around cyberpunk's release? :( I haven't got my queue email at all yet, my heart is sinking lol

Associate
The other store numbers have reduced by 41 for Asus today (across 4 models), as they are publicly available to see, so not a bad yield.
Actually I think it was more like 20 (if that).....it was 522 this morning, its now 503.

It was 544 last week when they first showed the outstanding pre orders, I can only assume the movements prior to today were cancellations.

Last edited:
Associate

Thankyou FXUK aswell
You guys are funny,there’s barely been any in country from day 1,that’s why they’re still going for over 2 grand on you know where

Associate
Hey, guys. If my order was placed on the 3rd what are the chances of me getting the asus 3090 strix oc before or around cyberpunk's release? :( I haven't got my queue email at all yet, my heart is sinking lol
Unless they suddenly unleash a torrent of cards upon the world around the end of the month, if the flow of cards stays similar to what it is now then you can expect your card next year.

Associate

It's incredibly unlikely I'm afraid. Even those near the top of the queue might not get it before Cyberpunk's release. :(

Associate
Looks like you and I will be waiting for the same batch... and hoping for "dream" amounts to be delivered :D

I'm trying to remain optimistic otherwise I'll cry! :p

I'll give another 2 or 3 weeks to see if any more news comes out either about Asus ramping production or the rumoured 20gb 3080, the proposed move to 7nm is starting to make me pause for thought.

Associate
Hello, what is everyone's opinion on this video:
https://youtu.be/zmbvUK93npo

TLDR: Nvidia has created an artificial demand of their cards and have around 300k that they will drop around november time. This seems to be reinforced by their massive buy up of ddr6x last month suggesting a stockpile before a massive dump.
If true it's scummy as all ****, but part of me can only think "well at least we'll all get one of the wave of cards in early November"

Back
Top Bottom