• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm happy my card has been shipped, but the fact that the bundle is not provided makes me feel like that was false advertisement, I picked the card brand based on volume to get it shipped earlier so that I could benefit from the £100+ value of the bundle but apparently that was just for RTX 3080 purchasers. Did anybody have any success directly with Nvidia?

I got my 3090 FE from Nvidia and the codes for both Watch Dogs and Geforce Now were provided immediately after purchase.

Associate
Gibbos delivery thread is not for prebuilts - surely it’s purely for stand alone cards? It’s more than likely the cards just didn’t turn up today & will arrive tomorrow.

can confirm it’s a separate list for pre builds. Someone on the cool discord has one on order and is 10th in the queue. No idea what card went into it though or when he will get it

Associate
can confirm it’s a separate list for pre builds. Someone on the cool discord has one on order and is 8th in the queue. No idea what card went into it though or when he will get it

Exactly, I understand everyone’s eager to get their cards but damn people get intense. I’m 270 ish in the que for a strix 3090 & I ordered on the 24th. I’m just extremely happy to see any coming in at all tbh.

Associate
ordered the 3090 Strix oc on the 8th, and I sent an email to OC ask for the queue position. But they told me that email will be sent next time it's been recalculated. And a small number of 3080 Strix oc is due today, so where's the email?

Associate
You guys going crazy over here :p

At least the Strix cards are in reach, waiting for the OC ver, while I'm in position 3 for the Strix 3090 non OC with no solid info while people out there already getting their cards just cuz they bought the OC Ver

Associate
Mate don’t hold your breath for it I never got one, I rang them and they wouldn’t tell me my queue position and this was after a week of been ordered.
I wasn’t putting up with this behaviour so cancelled and will not use them again.
They are a joke.
I'm still waiting for the update email.it's really ridiculous, we paid for it and we can't know the queue position even we asked for it. perhaps when we eventually receive the cards, the stock may be back to normal, and we paid extra money for waiting so long:D

Associate
I'm still waiting for the update email.it's really ridiculous, we paid for it and we can't know the queue position even we asked for it. perhaps when we eventually receive the cards, the stock may be back to normal, and we paid extra money for waiting so long:D
They release the queue positions for everyone at once when a shipment has been sent out. There is no point in them sending updates to a single person when they ask or they will get flooded, and no point in sending an email that hasn't had any update from the last.

Associate
They release the queue positions for everyone at once when a shipment has been sent out. There is no point in them sending updates to a single person when they ask or they will get flooded, and no point in sending an email that hasn't had any update from the last.

To be fair it seems like a lot of people (myself included) are overdue an email and haven't received one even though a lot of other people are getting queue update emails for the same order.

Associate
OC Guys you driving me NUTS. I have two response from you.

25/9 "Yes I can confirm that the order has gone through fine."
15/10 "order was on hold this will be why you didn't get a Q update"

I asked what is really happening ? I got no response. So, what is wrong guys? you lost your tempo of how to look after your customers? I am totally confused. shall I cancel my order eventually since its not fair at all and you don't give a damn?

Associate
Problem is Asus only lets you claim up to the 29th Oct so unless everybody extends, most people will miss out

You have to follow below steps in Promotional Website for code redemption: https://www.asus.com/events/info/activity_watch-dogs-legion/
  1. Log in and Register ASUS Member account
  2. Enter PPID, SN, email and upload a picture of the graphics card
  3. Agree above information to ASUS to register you in this Promotion, deliver codes and also agree to the ASUS Privacy Policy.
  4. You may expect to receive your code within 5-10 working days once your eligibility has been confirmed.
  5. Please redeem your code with NVIDIA GeForce Experience.

Will that work in the UK though as it says "The following process is available for Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, India, Vietnam. Please redeem your code with NVIDIA GeForce Experience software."

Also where would the PPID be on the card, serial number is on the backplate, only other number I can see is on the PCI connector but not sure that's it, or do I have to go up the attic and look at the box?

Associate
Hopefully the 'small amount' of Strix OC 3090 is more than 13 cards. :D
Tf is up this "small’ and "very small’ nonsense why not just have a live tracker like other sites??? Or at least say the actual amount of cards coming in, are they afraid of people cancelling preorders? Such cowardice.

Back
Top Bottom