• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
LOL haven't had an email update in weeks, not since the inital one telling me I was at queue postion 365 for my 3090 Strix OC :(
Same here, they have forgotten about us :p I mean.. I know sod all have come in (maybe a handful) but cancellations have too, so the queue has surely moved a little..

Associate
Same here, they have forgotten about us :p I mean.. I know sod all have come in (maybe a handful) but cancellations have too, so the queue has surely moved a little..
I don’t think overclockers put a limit to how many cards one household could buy as someone bought two strixs and OC could have put the new cards on pre-builds as well so the queue probably is moving slower than we hoped.

Associate
Adding to my he points @Indesan made, not only are they still accepting pre-orders, they didn’t bother informing customers

“hey this card may not get to you at least after 2 months so why don’t you pick some other one”

No instead you pay £1710 and get told “yea the card is not in stock, what time did you order 14:30 ? Oh cool see you next year, peace out”

now you can’t cancel because your money is tied up here, IF something else becomes available you can’t get it because refund takes 3 to 5 days to process.

if they knew this was going to happen then why take funds upfront and give a pathetic excuse say we have more “leverage” now.

Associate
Adding to my he points @Indesan made, not only are they still accepting pre-orders, they didn’t bother informing customers

“hey this card may not get to you at least after 2 months so why don’t you pick some other one”

No instead you pay £1710 and get told “yea the card is not in stock, what time did you order 14:30 ? Oh cool see you next year, peace out”

now you can’t cancel because your money is tied up here, IF something else becomes available you can’t get it because refund takes 3 to 5 days to process.

if they knew this was going to happen then why take funds upfront and give a pathetic excuse say we have more “leverage” now.

So they can claim the interest on our money in their accounts, rather than within our bank accounts ;)

Associate
I don't know about you but personally I'd find "we have nothing new to share" every single day a tad more irritating than the alternative.
Never mind that everyone knew it was going to be a long wait, and if you didn't then that's on you for not paying attention. If you can't do with not having the money in your account you probably shouldn't have spent it

Associate
Its a non trival amount of money to pay up front (for most of us) and regular updates would be appreciated.

Yup - really is, its probably just we are all used to next day delivery and pay for that, now we have to wait for something, it's torture. Better go back to our peasant 2080ti's, sigh.

Soldato
I don't know about you but personally I'd find "we have nothing new to share" every single day a tad more irritating than the alternative.
Never mind that everyone knew it was going to be a long wait, and if you didn't then that's on you for not paying attention. If you can't do with not having the money in your account you probably shouldn't have spent it

If you don't like it here, then don't read or post...simples :)

And you do more moaning then my X :)

Associate
So on a lighter note, we're approaching the end of oct/start of november floodzone (as per nvidias strategy)... so we're all likely to see our 3090s before CP 2077 launches. Looking at what people have reported, I estimate around 800-1000 3090's queued across OCUK.
We'll be fine. :)

Associate
So on a lighter note, we're approaching the end of oct/start of november floodzone (as per nvidias strategy)... so we're all likely to see our 3090s before CP 2077 launches. Looking at what people have reported, I estimate around 800-1000 3090's queued across OCUK.
I'm only going to start getting antsy if I get to the 16th of November with no sign of my card

Associate

I'm not sure you're correct but I choose to believe you because I really want that to be the case :D

Back
Top Bottom