• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Anybody spending over RRP for any of these cards want their heads checking.

What makes me laugh is you go on the Nvidia website and check lets say the TUF OC it says
retailer-overclockers.png

£1,559.99

You click on the link and it's now £1,649.99 *

Absolutely pathetic and a reason EVERYONE should cancel their orders with OC, scalping is not good customer service at all and never will be and why I'll never be buying from them again. And if anyone says it's not scalping also needs their head checking.

RTX 3090 are crazy overpriced and I'll be glad when RX6900 XT releases and makes the price of it even more ridiculous.

And £1730 for the PNY is crazy and who ever thought that would be a good price wants sacking

Associate
Are you sure this queue number is correct and up to date? I am only asking because I am also #108 for the strix OC according to the last update.

The rate this is going down is bad enough, having to account for multiple people with same queue numbers would make things interesting.

I have visions of there being 2 people allocated each card and we have to fight for it :rolleyes:
I missed the email saying I moved up to position 100, so 8 cancellations I’m guessing, you just took my old spot. This is getting ridiculous, I started at like position 176 or something, I’m stunned how there hasn’t been a shipment of 200+ cards after 45 days since launch is just irritating

Associate
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME B*****S

Honestly though if we weren’t in rona times how good would it be to have a charity boxing match the prize being a Strix 3090 OC. Have to fight for our card.
Along with the watchdogs code and GeForce now code.
Rumble for the bundle.
I’d rather punch myself in the face than play watchdogs, I hope we get cyberpunk codes for anyone who gets their card after December 1st.

Back
Top Bottom