• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Seems Gibbo has posted another small amount to come in this week, which if this keeps up isnt to bad, 2 small amounts a week wud keep me happy

n god damn why so rude because someone missed a answer somewhere in the thread, damn someone has issues, calm down

Associate
Seems Gibbo has posted another small amount to come in this week, which if this keeps up isnt to bad, 2 small amounts a week wud keep me happy

n god damn why so rude because someone missed a answer somewhere in the thread, damn someone has issues, calm down
He didn’t miss it he didn’t look.
He only comes in making comments or asking the same questions but doesn’t actually look for any info himself. Not the first time.
I have no problem with you so I am chill with you but him? He’s a ****
and on the small amount (Strix oc) I was trying to work out if it’s going to be 2 small deliveries this week OR info was late and the small amount due this week are what arrived/dispatched yesterday.

Last edited:
Associate
It really bugs me how a Strix OC is £1750 when the europeans are able to buy it for £1450. Like every time I get one in my basket and am about to check out and pay, I just decide the price is ridiculous and delete it instead. Let someone else with more money than me enjoy it.

Associate
I don't know about the rest of you but I come on here to enjoy myself but cooper is really bumming me out right now :o
Sorry not my intention for you.
Enjoyment isn’t why I joined. in a not waiting for a 3090 time I could see how it would be enjoyable but it’s just doom and gloom if your waiting for 3090 info maybe it’s rubbing off on me.

Associate
There are strix 3090's available in stock in another uk retailer...the one that holds the order for you for 15mins

Got that alert and went straight there. Clicked add to basket. Sorry, all stock is in other customers baskets!!! You need to be psychic at this point.

Good to know there are other options though and I like the way they tell you that.

Associate
Sorry not my intention for you.
Enjoyment isn’t why I joined. in a not waiting for a 3090 time I could see how it would be enjoyable but it’s just doom and gloom if your waiting for 3090 info maybe it’s rubbing off on me.

I know. Just prodding. There is nothing enjoyable about any of this. Its the way of things at the moment and I don't believe any of us need this crap at the end of the day. Mine is for a work pc too but meh it's really to turn up those graphics settings really. Let's face it we are all just bored and want the latest toys and we want them now. I have 3k tied up in pre orders. My G2 will probably arrive soon and I won't have anything powerful enough to drive the bloody thing yet, which is just as frustrating. Let us kids just play nicely.

Associate
It really bugs me how a Strix OC is £1750 when the europeans are able to buy it for £1450. Like every time I get one in my basket and am about to check out and pay, I just decide the price is ridiculous and delete it instead. Let someone else with more money than me enjoy it.

I've looked elsewhere and the going rate in European E-Tailers for the 3090 STRIX OC is roughly €2000 Euros right now. I would have pounced on it for £1450.

Associate
Strix and PSU arrived today, only got a chance to run Time Spy Extreme and the Horizon Zero Dawn bench before work but it's a beauty
Someone already offered to buy my 1080ti as well

Associate
Strix and PSU arrived today, only got a chance to run Time Spy Extreme and the Horizon Zero Dawn bench before work but it's a beauty
Someone already offered to buy my 1080ti as well
Low key hate people telling about receiving their new cards lol.
Not their fault I’ll probably end up doing the same.
Well done of sale of 1080ti.

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to get a Strix OC 3090 from a competitor earlier, took a while to get through the queue, but got there in the end, stock has been allocated, and have my DPD notification already.

Giddy as hell!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom