• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3090 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I'm just glad I wasn't getting my 3090 to play Cyberpunk 2077. What a disaster that game is turning out. Technically, visually great. But fun to play, which is the point after all? No. Congratulations to all who didn't buy it, who saw through the hype.

Associate
How bigs your rad mate?

I’ve got a 360 for my 10900k, gets to about 80 after 30 mins of prime 95. But Idles around 35-40. Might redo my thermal paste, it’s just a **** to get the block off.

got a separate 360 waiting for my strix 3090.

Both rad are PE360 with push fans only(LL120) running on 5900x

maybe should run cinebench and see how hot it’ll get

Associate
Hey, Currently 6th in queue for my MSI gaming X Trio 3090. But ive noticed that the 3090 is no longer listed on OCUK's website, I am unable to find the product page. Why is that? Will I still be getting my GPU or will I get cancelled and refunded?

Associate
Well after being a non mover at 14 for a few weeks got an email to say top of the pops up 1 place to 13 this week. Guess that's a cancellation..... but never much info on Asus tuf 3090 non oc. Never in the supy lists

Associate
Just received an email to say my 3090 vision has been shipped, considering the state of the market it's been a relatively short wait, slightly annoying that the product was advertised as in stock when it wasn't, but suppose I can't complain

Associate
Hi guys... these who receivedAsus Strix in last two weeks.. (originally with Watch Dogs 2 promo) did u receive any free game with your Graphic card.?

I got COD Black Ops Cold War as Nvidia have extended the promotion until 11th Jan 2021. It's a PITA to redeem though. You have to get a code from the retailer, put it into Geforce experience and then set up a battlenet account. If you haven't got an activision account it won't play! So you have to sign up for one of those too. It's a great game though with everything maxed at over 120FPS.

Associate
I got COD Black Ops Cold War as Nvidia have extended the promotion until 11th Jan 2021. It's a PITA to redeem though. You have to get a code from the retailer, put it into Geforce experience and then set up a battlenet account. If you haven't got an activision account it won't play! So you have to sign up for one of those too. It's a great game though with everything maxed at over 120FPS.

When did you order your card? Was it originally with Watch Dogs 2? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom