• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia GTC16 Webcast Live Stream@5pm/9am PDT *Jen looks great in leather.*

Caporegime
Is this remotely serious, showing strange aspect videos and saying you can see this looking less stupid on an actual VR set later, and look who will be first on Mars....

Now talking to Wozniak about being the first on Mars because he'll be the first to put a VR headset on and experience a recreation... seriously? This is completely ridiculous talking about it like it's real. Asking him what he'd do if he really went, I'd write hi mum in the dirt. Wow, technology. Absolutely nothing they are doing right now is anything to do with new technology. They built a simulation based off Nasa's pictures, nothing more or less.

Mei

Mei

Soldato
*run gets her leather jacket so she can be like jenhsun
i want to try out the mars buggy too :(
dam u beardy guy!

Caporegime
Did he just say Google cardboard was fantastically clever... and is talking up VR for everyone, using Google cardboard, right after giving us a crap tour of the reception area of his building in a video that no one could really experience.

Soldato
Couldn't new GPU's announcement could come at the end? I mean there needs to be a reason for people to stay and listen through all the boring stuff first :p

Otherwise everyone would just get up and leave or turn off stream as soon as any announcement was done :p

If we don't get anything I'm assuming these are a long ways off especially the real deal high end GP200 stuff...

The end of 28nm will be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom