• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia GTC16 Webcast Live Stream@5pm/9am PDT *Jen looks great in leather.*

Soldato
Couldn't new GPU's announcement could come at the end? I mean there needs to be a reason for people to stay and listen through all the boring stuff first :p

Otherwise everyone would just get up and leave or turn off stream as soon as any announcement was done :p

If we don't get anything I'm assuming these are a long ways off especially the real deal high end GP200 stuff...

The end of 28nm will be sweet.

That's what I'm thinking, if they only talked about this the GPU folks would just up and walk off and not waste their time.

Caporegime
Couldn't new GPU's announcement could come at the end? I mean there needs to be a reason for people to stay and listen through all the boring stuff first :p

Otherwise everyone would just get up and leave or turn off stream as soon as any announcement was done :p

If we don't get anything I'm assuming these are a long ways off especially the real deal high end GP200 stuff...

The end of 28nm will be sweet.

Journalists are paid(not by Nvidia though there could be freebies for doing so) to attend events like these. These events suck for the end user, for no apparent reason end users convinced themselves all these developer events must be for them... then get disappointed to see nothing directed at them.

Associate
"I'm really dizzy, I might fall out of my chair." Yah, not bothered with VR any time soon.

to be fair it's not VR' fault, it's the noob Devs who made the mars sim, there are some big no no to avoid in VR that induce motion sickness like you turning with a controller AND with the head is just doesnt work, just watching the screen i felt it was wrong, let alone ppl using the headset

Associate
anyway i think we wont be seeing any pascal demo or news today unfortunatly, we gonna have to wait a couple months more...if they were gonna they would have hinted to it for ppl to tune in for the stream

Caporegime
i wont lie, i feel like im in a uni lecture right now....

Though I really feel like the last 15 mins could be summed up by saying, everyone within the industry knows Deep learning is the next big step for the industry... so lets talk about the hardware we have designed to improve for deep learning.

Back
Top Bottom