• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia has done it!

Soldato
They've passed Microsoft and Nvidia is now officially the largest/most valuable company in the world

Associate
I'm still more impressed with Apples position since near all of its products are consumer products and not enterprise like MS and Nvidia main money makers.

pre

pre

Associate
This is down to the "forward looking" guidance slant of global market rather than NVDA themselves. Nothing is valued on current performance and PTs drive everything.

Associate
nVidia domination - for good and bad. We need competition damnit ..LOL!

Really hope that Intel atleast will deliver something, so we dont need to rob the bank, for nextgen!

Last edited:
Soldato
:D
download.jpg

Associate
nvidia's AI business is primarily projects based, they should figure out a way to convert these projects into long term annuity deals, like some kind of a support contract with added infrastructure mgmt support and maybe some applications to go around.. or high value add software development services

Last edited:
Soldato
Please stop reminding me that I sold my Nvidia shares ages ago before they started turning in to crazy money *sob*.

I had this wild thought the other day that if i didn't pocket my Mining profits and reinvested into Nvidia, i'd have enough to pay off my mortgage now and live a pretty cosy life...

Back
Top Bottom