** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES (3090 / 3080 / 3070) NOW ONLINE AT OcUK **

Soldato
Asus Strix at £799 when the FE is £649 :eek:

That is beyond frustrating :(

Looks like I may just go for the Founders Edition.

EDIT: Oooo I see the Zotak is £649 also... Quite tempting - Think they're reputable?

Associate
Asus Strix at £799 when the FE is £649 :eek:

That is beyond frustrating :(

Looks like I may just go for the Founders Edition.

EDIT: Oooo I see the Zotak is £649 also... Quite tempting - Think they're reputable?

Zotak cards are decent. I would be tempted to get one at that price rather than the FE.

Soldato
Zotak cards are decent. I would be tempted to get one at that price rather than the FE.

I feel like I've had a Zotak card before and it was all good - Plus I see it comes with five years warranty, which is pretty great!

When are we expecting cards to actually ship?

Also want to know this - If we order on the Thursday, can we expect delivery Friday? :eek: :D

Soldato
Also want to know this - If we order on the Thursday, can we expect delivery Friday? :eek: :D

I expect to see pyramids posted in the lead up :p

Nice to see the non-OC Strix card in at £699.99 a lot better as I quite like the look of the card, although the Strix versions are typically a little larger.

Soldato
I expect to see pyramids posted in the lead up :p

Dont forget the Hamburger !

The 3900X won't pull anymore than 100w while gaming so unless these GPUs pull 600w I think you will be fine.

£649 bargain
Performance faster than a speeding 2080ti

Pulling Power 500w whilst gaming
Central heating not needed this winter.

Thought it sounded too good to be true ;) Joking by the way before anyone starts.

Soldato
I feel like I've had a Zotak card before and it was all good - Plus I see it comes with five years warranty, which is pretty great!

Well, I'm assuming that, given it's preorders on the 17th, that we're in for a bit of a wait. I hope it isn't long though because I have a few days off at the end of the month and it would be great to spend them playing with a new toy.

That said, if it's a long wait, maybe we'll find out more from AMD in time to jump ship if needed

Soldato
The palit looks the best for the cheapest too??

only 2 year warranty though. Inno ichillx3 and zotac are both on rrp and seem to have decent coolers, and also have 3 or 5 year warranty respectively

Going by this it should be 3 years now, but can't see any confirmation on Palit web site.

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/gainward-palit-increase-warranty-three-years.html#:~:text=The warranty period for Palit,36 months or three years.&text=The warranty remains to be,at Palit or Gainward itself.

Maybe just if bought direct though i suppose.

Associate
At this point after having 980ti and 1080ti with fancy cooling At the end I did finish with custom aio and g12 kraken. I will go for cheapest option and will do the same as past few generations. Better performance with better cooling for the price of fancy rgb cooling. But depends how good this new cooling is. As far I can see all cards are in case hot air related and aio is giving you heat blown away from rad outside the case and only additional heat can be still in the case.

Back
Top Bottom