• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Anyone else looking-forward to trying 4K @ 120Hz on an LG OLED Telly? Finally, something is capable of feeding it HDMI 2.1.

With a K+M I bet it will be quite a sight at 4k 120hz with vrr. Makes these £3k 4k monitors look daft.

I only use mine with a controller so the 120hz is a bit wasted why I haven’t upgraded from my E8. Does do 1080p 120hz but with a controller doesn’t do a great deal if anything on the games I play on it.

Eugh. I was holding out for Big Navi, but my son's GPU died last night, and I need to get him a replacement.

Do I grab a 3080 today and give him my 5700xt? :p

Liking the look of the Zotac Trinity and the 5 year warranty...

Eugh. I was holding out for Big Navi, but my son's GPU died last night, and I need to get him a replacement.

Do I grab a 3080 today and give him my 5700xt? :p

Liking the look of the Zotac Trinity and the 5 year warranty...
Big fat yes. My only worry with the Zotac is that the plastic blocks some of the hot air from being to escape. Will personally wait for reviews, as it is also my top pick atm.

But this isn't like stock and shares, because there is no active buying and selling... Prices should be based on current stock in hand IMHO.

Incorrect, people are selling 2080ti's for buttons and people are buying 3080's :D

If anyone wants to offload their 2080ti to me for £400 I'm interested if I can't get a 3080 :D

IS this ok? Its rtx 3080 EAGLE OC GIGABYTE. I want to buy. All fine here in pic?

381567_gigabyte-rtx-3080-gaming-oc-alimentacion-pcb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom