• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

IS this ok? Its rtx 3080 EAGLE OC GIGABYTE. I want to buy. All fine here in pic?

381567_gigabyte-rtx-3080-gaming-oc-alimentacion-pcb.jpg
That looks like somebody designed it on a fag packet.

Actually the live value of the $ can effect prices as I believe that's the currency @Gibbo buys in

Hasn't he already bought the stock going on sale today? Further currency rate changes should have no bearing on current stock, and certainly in the past Gibbo had been clear when future batch prices would change due to currency rate, while keeping existing stock at the existing price.

Eugh. I was holding out for Big Navi, but my son's GPU died last night, and I need to get him a replacement.

Do I grab a 3080 today and give him my 5700xt? :p

Liking the look of the Zotac Trinity and the 5 year warranty...

Oh wow. The price has literally shot up by £40 in the past 5 mins...

I was on the fence at £650, so I guess that's a big "nope" from me then!

First Question. Why all on OCUK? Pretty sure they will be cheaper elsewhere.
Second question. why all windows and not tabs?

Few quid difference here and there doesn't bother me. I've been buying from OCUK since 2002 and they've never done me wrong.

All windows so I can see every card on screen in real time as it refreshes.

Back
Top Bottom