• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I've just received my update email - gone from 16th to 6th in the 3070 Eagle non OC queue - adding to spreadsheet now. Haven't heard from any other Eagle buyers ahead of me in the queue, wondering if the jump of 10 is because of the small shipment mentioned in the other thread or from cancellations - no idea if that shipment actually arrived yet.

Associate
I've just received my update email - gone from 16th to 6th in the 3070 Eagle non OC queue - adding to spreadsheet now. Haven't heard from any other Eagle buyers ahead of me in the queue, wondering if the jump of 10 is because of the small shipment mentioned in the other thread or from cancellations - no idea if that shipment actually arrived yet.
I've also gone from 12th to 11th in the que for the Palit GeForce RTX 3070 Gamerock 8GB

Associate
Just got my email at 16:57, from 10th postition to 9th position for the ASUS dual, im guessing it was someone that cancelled for a card somewhere else. looking like there wont be any dual cars shipping anytime soon...

Associate
Just got my email at 16:57, from 10th postition to 9th position for the ASUS dual, im guessing it was someone that cancelled for a card somewhere else. looking like there wont be any dual cars shipping anytime soon...

Might have been me. But for me I dropped from 72 to 42 so maybe a lot of people cancelled! Went for the Zotac 3070 which I'm 6th in the queue for from OCUK. Let's hope the build quality is OK from a brand I've never used!

Associate
I'm in 10th position for an ASUS Dual 3070 non-oc waiting for the email update today, would refund for a 3070 FE because there is no information anywhere about the Dual cards but not sure where to look for the FE's
You are so lucky! I’m 203 and it’s a Christmas present for my boyfriend which I was saving ages for after telling him it was too expensive! Hopefully mine comes by Christmas :(

Associate
I dropped 25 places from 270 to 245 for an ASUS 3070 Dual non-oc.. Maybe 25 people left the queue as i haven't seen much talk from the folks here talking getting their dual non-oc cards being delivered..

I may have my card by Easter at this rate :(

Associate
Ordered the Asus dual 3070 non oc last week, got 64 in queue, only went down 4 so far. Do you think there will be more than 4 in upcoming shipments? Will I get my card before the end of the year?

Associate
Ordered the Asus dual 3070 non oc last week, got 64 in queue, only went down 4 so far. Do you think there will be more than 4 in upcoming shipments? Will I get my card before the end of the year?
64 is really good dude, I think you should get it by the end of the year, I went from 223 to 203 today for asus dual non oc, I’m going to be so sad if it doesn’t come by Christmas for my boyfriend :(

Associate
OC showing some Zotac Geforce RTX 3070 cards in stock, going to grab one while I can, wonder what the queue must be like ?

Now I must be on like, 3 different pre-orders. Whichever comes first, cancel the rest.

I think it's an error, that model must have 100+ preorders?

An update on this, I'm currently number 1 in the queue. So hell yes there was fresh stock for Zotac OC 3070 cards today !
I'd reckon this will be shipped early next week as I ordered while there was 7 in stock.

Last edited:
Associate
From what it looks like, very few ASUS DUAL non-OC cards were shipped, like 10 or so. I dropped from 198 to 182.

Will cancel the pre-order if Zotac arrives.

none were shipped, i went from 10th to 9th and that was someone before me cancelling there order, there is literally no movement for dual non-oc, there was a post saying that asus are prioritising oc cards so im hoping to have it within the 2-3 weeks as 9th position, i dont know how long it'll be for people in the hundreds...

Associate
my inno3D 3070 x4 shipped today just before 3, so happy enough with that, also received a new work laptop, msi gs66 stealth (overkill for my work, but still free), so its been a good friday,

Associate
A small amount of all Gigabyte 3090's are due end of next week.
A small amount of most of the 3080's are due end of next week.
A OK amount of all 3070's due end of next week.

Where does that specify Gigabyte for 3070 lad?

Associate

That makes me very upset because if that asus dual non OC don’t start moving I’m gonna have to cancel. I wonder what’s the queue like for the OC version. I just want any card at this stage tbh :(

Associate

Unfortunately Gibbo seems to have a habit of giving the limitations, like the Gigabyte in that one, in the first line and assuming we'll realise they also apply to the other lines, which people obviously don't. Its happened a couple of times now.

Back
Top Bottom