• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
I’m saying that’s how a lot of people have interpreted it.
I’m not trying to ruins anyone’s day, just giving info

Well that’s just great, that should have been specified unless he worded it like that on purpose so people wouldn’t straight up cancel other cards thinking there was more coming

Associate
Bought the Asus Dual Non OC at 12:54 on release day, was 23 in queue. Waited till today for finally some update and word from OC and they say I’m position 21 now.....

Associate
I was 37 in queue for ASUS Strix OC last week and am 19 now. I’m still on the lookout for other cards available elsewhere though as I guess a lot of that movement was people cancelling. Can’t wait though as my GTX 760 is severely lacking!

Edit: For a 3070 I should have said

Associate
Ordered my msi 3070 ventus 3x from OC's main competitor yesterday and it arrived 11am this morning!
So glad I cancelled my order and went with a company that can actually get the job done!

Caporegime
A small amount of all Gigabyte 3090's are due end of next week.
A small amount of most of the 3080's are due end of next week.
A OK amount of all 3070's due end of next week.

Where does that specify Gigabyte for 3070 lad?

Reads to me as, its only all of the Gigabyte model 3090s, that are due in next week.
A small amount, of most of all of the 3080 brands (Asus, Giga, MSi etc...), are due in next week, and an ok amount, of all the 3070 brands (Asus, Giga, MSi etc...) , are due in next week.

If the 3080's and 3070's part, was just Gigabyte as well, then surely he'd have put, A small amount of most of their 3080's are due end of next week, and, an ok amount of all of their 3070's are due end of next week.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah I don't see the confirmation from OC so im going to guess the next big thing will be multiple people buying the Zotac because its showing as in stock but in reality it had already sold out.

Associate
Reads to me as, its only all of the Gigabyte model 3090s, that are due in next week.
A small amount, of most of all of the 3080 brands (Asus, Giga, MSi etc...), are due in next week, and an ok amount, of all the 3070 brands (Asus, Giga, MSi etc...) , are due in next week.

If the 3080's and 3070's part, was just Gigabyte as well, then surely he'd have put, A small amount of most of their 3080's are due end of next week, and, an ok amount of all of their 3070's are due end of next week.

the problem is that this was said last week, so if that was correct they should have arrived by now, unless they still receive cards over the weekend

Associate
Yeah I don't see the confirmation from OC so im going to guess the next big thing will be multiple people buying the Zotac because its showing as in stock but in reality it had already sold out.

not sure. I ordered one when it said 9 in stock but I’m in a queue anyway.

edit: down to one now

Associate
I've just ordered that last Zotac 3070 oc about half an hour ago. Page changed to "out of stock" about 7 mins later and then I got an email confirming my order. I'm not all that happy about the £600 price (which includes postage) £600 is almost as much as a 3080fe afterall, but I have no gpu right now. My 5 year old zotac 980ti died on me after gradually getting worse these past 2 years. I don't want to spend hours of my time searching and refreshing pages hoping to find stock when it becomes available. "Time is money" or something like that.

I had ordered the asus dual non oc at 14:40pm on October 29th and was 430 in queue, went down by 10% to 387 today. That's too slow for my liking. I've now canceled my anus order.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I've just ordered that last Zotac 3070 oc about half an hour ago. Page changed to "out of stock" about 7 mins later and then I got an email confirming my order. I'm not all that happy about the £600 price (which includes postage) £600 is almost as much as a 3080fe afterall, but I have no gpu right now. My 5 year old zotac 980ti died on me after gradually getting worse these past 2 years. I don't want to spend hours of my time searching and refreshing pages hoping to find stock when it becomes available. "Time is money" or something like that.

I had ordered the asus dual non oc at 14:40pm on October 29th and was 430 in queue, went down by 10% to 387 today. That's too slow for my liking. I've now canceled my anus order.
How much...? :eek:

I paid £649 for an 3080 FE today.

Back
Top Bottom