• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
So Gibbo said he would let forum members know about 3070 stock :

3070 launch incoming, we have product in stock for launch, but nothing shall be displayed in stock as we feel it will sell out fast but as before I shall hint which brands stands forum members the best chance of grabbing one, as we've literally had a couple of palits of a certain brand. ;)

When and how will we know?

Associate
But that's only true if the AMD cards actually come in at MSRP. If there is a massive demand the prices for the AMD cards will skyrocket too.

Initially AMD cards are supposed to be released directly by AMD only, which (like with NVidia FE) means prices are supposed be exactly on MSRP and not move one bit. Of course, then other brands will release them later and at that point it'll be a free market. AMD also released this whole guideline for shops and resellers about how to keep prices at MSRP, stock in check and make sure scalpers can't get them. We'll see how it all works in practice!

Associate

3070 launch incoming, we have product in stock for launch, but nothing shall be displayed in stock as we feel it will sell out fast but as before I shall hint which brands stands forum members the best chance of grabbing one, as we've literally had a couple of palits of a certain brand. ;)

Read the sentence again, he already told you which NOT to order because there's literally only a couple of them. ;)

PS. Of course I am kidding and assuming this is a genuine typo. But maybe it's not? :)

Associate

I would assume he means at 1PM add a plit brand 3070 to your basket to stand best chance?

Associate
Can someone explain why its not a good idea to chose a different postage option? Why would selecting saturday not be good?

I assume as they are not going to be listed "in stock" and as pre order, as they may have no stock, you may be paying for a premium delivery on a product that may no be available to ship?

Associate
I assume as they are not going to be listed "in stock" and as pre order, as they may have no stock, you may be paying for a premium delivery on a product that may no be available to ship?

I see, readin between the lines though if you select one and they have one allocated to you they should post it straight away?

OcUK Staff
OP
Yes Palit 3070 Gaming Pro is the one we have most stock of, other cards are in lesser stock and some are zero stock.

Palit Gaming Pro is largest stock.

Supply on 3070 looks better however so hopefully by end of November should be stock on shelfs of 3070 one would hope unless demand is totally insane.

Associate
Read the sentence again, he already told you which NOT to order because there's literally only a couple of them. ;)

PS. Of course I am kidding and assuming this is a genuine typo. But maybe it's not? :)

Well he is saying theres a couple of pallets which is actually a lot, not a couple of cards.
His hint wasnt strong enough then :)

Associate
Yes Palit 3070 Gaming Pro is the one we have most stock of, other cards are in lesser stock and some are zero stock.

Palit Gaming Pro is largest stock.

Supply on 3070 looks better however so hopefully by end of November should be stock on shelfs of 3070 one would hope unless demand is totally insane.

To clarify, you mean Palit Gaming Pro or Pro OC (as we know vendors like to produce more OC than normal versions)?

Back
Top Bottom