• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** NVIDIA RTX 30 SERIES NOW ONLINE AT OVERCLOCKERS UK (3090 / 3080 / 3070) **

Associate
Trevor he must have been lucky as I was sat refreshing the page from 12:50 and no cards showing up. Then the website crashed for me for 15 mins then everything was out of stock....

Associate
Maybe but because were getting hammered its hard to see the true numbers, right now my system tells me we sold 59 Palit cards and I have 175pc so if that data is correct then yes order one but the problem is my data is not realtime so it could be incorrect so do not kill me if you don't get one because for all I know we may have sold 200+ and the system is just catching up.

These launches with these levels of demand are very difficult to manage but were hoping 3070 will be much more manageable as not as crazy sales and also the supply is better.

I ordered a Palit 3070 non-OC around 30 minutes ago, how many are left Gibbo? Showing as "Order received - not yet shipped"

tey

tey

Associate
Trevor he must have been lucky as I was sat refreshing the page from 12:50 and no cards showing up. Then the website crashed for me for 15 mins then everything was out of stock....
not sure if its against the rules but i have a zotac twin ordered as a backup, will only charge what i paid if im not able to cancel it

Associate
That is why I post here on the forum letting forum members which cards to go for which is Palit Gaming Pro NONE OC.

In fairness, unless you posted elsewhere on the forums also, you never mentioned until this post that you meant the Non OC version of the Palit.
Does that mean you never had ANY OC versions of that Palit card in stock ?
I sat there going through the mess of ordering process and thought I was doing well getting an order through for the 3070 Palit Gaming Pro OC version including the free COD game, eventually getting the order through and processed with Paypal and getting the email from OCUK confirming but now I'm on a waiting list anyway because you didn't have any of the OC versions in stock at all and the COD game isn't included either ?

I know you meant well Gibbo, giving hints, but at least in the hints I saw I never picked up on the versions being non OC only :(

Associate
also wonder if they will honor the call of duty cold war promo even though it doesnt say its for 3070
Some of the cards had it, my Palit had the promo showing.
I ordered a Palit 3070 non-OC around 30 minutes ago, how many are left Gibbo? Showing as "Order received - not yet shipped"
Did he post somewhere about 3070 stock, I didn't see it in the other locked thread. I got my Palit order in at 13:35.

Associate
In fairness, unless you posted elsewhere on the forums also, you never mentioned until this post that you meant the Non OC version of the Palit.
I sat there going through the mess of ordering process and thought I was doing well getting an order through for the 3070 Palit Gaming Pro OC version including the free COD game, eventually getting the order through and processed with Paypal and getting the email from OCUK confirming but now I'm on a waiting list anyway because you didn't have any of the OC versions in stock at all and the COD game isn't included either ?

I know you meant well Gibbo, giving hints, but at least in the hints I saw I never picked up on the versions being non OC only :(

In his defence when I read the tip this morning it was very clear it was the non OC version.

totally agree about the COD being advertised then not included though.

Associate
Wish I had discovered this forum before the debacle that was ordering the 3070. I got to payment 3 times on another site for the founders edition, crashed out, wheels spun and then ejected me with an empty basket.
I did get an order for the Eagle on OCuk...but having now read some of this forum not sure I made the right decision...:(

I miss the days when ordering something meant ordering something.

OcUK Staff
OP

I never once said it was OC version.

First hints we have a couple of Palits.

Followed by Gaming Pro

Gaming Pro is not Gaming Pro OC

I then decided to add NONE OC because for whatever reason people seem to assume Gaming Pro means Gaming Pro OC, it simply does not.

I even stated in a reply to someone else before launch confirming, NONE OC.

I am trying to help you guys, but I cannot hold your hands or draw you a picture.

There is no COD with 3070, it was GeForce NOW but our allocation of those codes sold out.

However the Gaming Pro OC we also had stock off so those who got orders in early shall get one of those too and we expect more to arrive in next coupe of weeks so I think everybody who ordered a Palit Gaming Pro and Gaming Pro OC today will get a card within next couple of weeks and maybe sooner.

Associate
WXtY4QG

https://imgur.com/WXtY4QG
Guess this isnt coming with my card then lol

Soldato
However the Gaming Pro OC we also had stock off so those who got orders in early shall get one of those too and we expect more to arrive in next coupe of weeks so I think everybody who ordered a Palit Gaming Pro and Gaming Pro OC today will get a card within next couple of weeks and maybe sooner.

Thanks Gibbo. That's great news.

Back
Top Bottom