• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Underfunding Gaming Software Team Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot believe this thread exists :p

Nvidia are a trillion dollar company, they don't need to pull resources around like they're being rationed or whatever.

In fact just read this for insight into how Nvidia operate, if anything, they welcome more people with unique skills to join the fold.

Nvidia don't give a crap about you unless you're willing to pay $1200 for an ##80 class card, or $900 for a ##70 class card, You're not where that trillion dollars comes from so you don't get a share in it, You're a waste of silicon if you're not willing to pay for it. I mean why the #### should you get that silicon for cheap?
hm?
They are not your friend, you don't get handouts.

Last edited:
What's your beef with Nvidia? If what you said was true then they'd have not enabled DLSS 3.5 for faster RT and better quality RT for all RTX cards, only the 40 series.

My beef isn't with Nvidia, Nvidia do what large corps do, what they are supposed to do, make as much money as humanly possible for their shareholders.

My beef is with all the people who never fail to good guy Nvidia falling for their antics and marketing over and over again.

All mega corps have PR antics, Nvidia aren't the only ones, AMD have been well known for it just as much as far as GPUs go. At least Nv's tech is moving PC gaming along much faster than anyone expected. Some years ago ray tracing performance was a pipe dream, now we have path tracing at over 100fps, so yeah for all their quirks and goofs from the PR machines, at least they input a big deal into the gaming industry.

My beef isn't with Nvidia, Nvidia do what large corps do, what they are supposed to do, make as much money as humanly possible for their shareholders.

My beef is with all the people who never fail to good guy Nvidia falling for their antics and marketing over and over again.

Woah woah woah woah... woh... woah... woah... you're telling me Jensen doesn't stay up all night thinking of the people who defend his Trillion dollar company on random forums and YouTube comment sections ? I'm totes shook to my core.

Last edited:
All mega corps have PR antics, Nvidia aren't the only ones, AMD have been well known for it just as much as far as GPUs go. At least Nv's tech is moving PC gaming along much faster than anyone expected. Some years ago ray tracing performance was a pipe dream, now we have path tracing at over 100fps, so yeah for all their quirks and goofs from the PR machines, at least they input a big deal into the gaming industry.

AMDs pr is the worst imo, 100% victim mentality with them and people fall for it and try to make excuses for them, like accept the fact that they need to do better rather than blaming everyone except them :o

Nvidia are no better but at least they focus on themselves and their own path.

RTX is fake Ray Tracing, the underlying lighting is still rasterization, its not the same as that dream you speak of, not by a very very long way.

DLSS is temporal AA used to enhance a lower res rendered image, its literally a lower resolution image with a post processing filter pass, something consoles have been doing for far longer and ridiculed for it, as soon as Nvidia did the same its the best thing since sliced bread, they are using it in place of raw performance and then making you pay extra for the privilege, people buy in to it because its packaged in to a marketable feature. They do it better than AMD and that's why its good....

You say this thread should not exist, what about this one.... https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/amd-screws-gamers-sponsorships-likely-block-dlss.18974172/

Last edited:
RTX is fake Ray Tracing, the underlying lighting is still rasterization, its not the same as that dream you speak of, not by a very very long way.

DLSS is temporal AA used to enhance a lower rendered image, its literally a lower resolution image with a post processing filter pass, something consoles have been doing for far longer and ridiculed for it, as soon as Nvidia did the same its the best thing since sliced bread, they are using it in place of raw performance and then making you pay extra for the privilege and people buy in to it because its packaged in to a marketable feature.

You say this thread should not exist, what about this one.... https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/amd-screws-gamers-sponsorships-likely-block-dlss.18974172/

LMFAO, what a load of nonsense, even this is pushing the boat for you hum.

Please will you post something to backup your ridiculous posts. There should be a rule that if you're going to make such extreme claims and spread incorrect information to this level, you have to post something to back it up, things like this are just 100% bs and you know it:

RTX is fake Ray Tracing, the underlying lighting is still rasterization
something consoles have been doing for far longer and ridiculed for it

Again, your hatred of nvidia is either blinding you or/and you're trying to push bs to try and downplay achievements of nvidia here, you are as usual going completely against everything that has been posted to show how dlss is nothing like the checkerboarding and upscaling consoles use and now RTX isn't ray tracing and it's still rasterisation..... really :o

edit:

I'm convinced this is just a troll post from you tbh unless you can post some evidence to prove your 2 statements?

Last edited:
Lol it's the silliest thing I have ever read on the forums, and I've got distinct memories of reading DVDbunny posts.

Yup it's becoming ridiculous now, ignore function may have to finally be used. The fact that he stopped updating the cpu benchmark thread the day intel released their new cpus and whipped amds cpu says it all tbh.

No real answer to that then?

LMFAO, what a load of nonsense, even this is pushing the boat for you hum.

Please will you post something to backup your ridiculous posts. There should be a rule that if you're going to make such extreme claims and spread incorrect information to this level, you have to post something to back it up, things like this are just 100% bs and you know it:

Again, your hatred of nvidia is either blinding you or/and you're trying to push bs to try and downplay achievements of nvidia here, you are as usual going completely against everything that has been posted to show how dlss is nothing like the checkerboarding and upscaling consoles use and now RTX isn't ray tracing and it's still rasterisation..... really :o

edit:

I'm convinced this is just a troll post from you tbh unless you can post some evidence to prove your 2 statements?

No real evidence to back up your claims then?

Most GPU's of this gen are crap, the 4060Ti ffs..... is all but identical to the 3060Ti and costs the same MSRP, you're supposed to think they are worth that because they have DLSS, you know.... like most of the useful idiots we call the tech press keep telling us. looking at you Steve Walton.

where is my raster performance? HJUHUWUBWUB DLSS.

Last edited:
Yup it's becoming ridiculous now, ignore function may have to finally be used. The fact that he stopped updating the cpu benchmark thread the day intel released their new cpus and whipped amds cpu says it all tbh.

No real evidence to back up your claims then?
I think he wants evidence that ray tracing isn't fake, and that DLSS isn't crap, both of which there is countless documented evidence by all of the big tech outlets as well as independents alike. This has been done to death and many of our own members here have posted screenshots and videos comparing it all for literal years, yet some folks seem to be so blind to actual facts.

RTX (just Nvidia's name for actual ray tracing and nothing more) fake? :cry:

DLSS poor quality? :cry:

It takes a 2 minute Google to pull up all the sources on the reality of ray tracing in games today, this hasn't changed in years, it's not fake, it's real using real light bounce calculations and now path tracing an entire scene in real time.

Likewise DLSS produces BETTER than native res images in plenty of games, the latest being Starfield, a game that doesn't yet have native DLSS support so had to be modded in by gamers, yet still produces better than native resolution image quality. Again, well documented by every outlet and normal gamers alike.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom