Nvme help..

Associate
The one I linked is cheaper so if not bother about speed or performance that would be the one to buy?

I think the one I got last time was Dramless so it was fast is some cases but slow when doing day to day tasks.

The WD Blue is only an extra £5. I’d go for that over the Toshiba, at least partly because the WD states it has a 5year warranty. I didn’t notice what the Toshiba one had.

Associate
Also endurance rating (TBW) is higher on the WD. I think the SN550 has got decent sustained speeds over larger file transfers as per some reviews. Despite being dramless it performs better than some that have dram from what I remember (will try and find the review).

Soldato
Last time I got an nvme drive a messed up and got one that was silly slow.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/tosh...-3.0-x4-nvme-solid-state-drive-hd-04q-ts.html

Is this drive worth buying? If not what should we be getting. Its just for OS and games only getting m.2 to save on cables not bothered about the speed of nvme but if your paying for it... you want it.

that drive has 400tbw according to the specs on ocuk page. the gigabyte drive is same price but has 1600tbw. i know where my monies would be spent on.

Back
Top Bottom