O11D EVO XL

No stock :( I'm away on the ETA stock date, so will have to order once I'm back.

Hopefully by then they'll have the upright GPU bracket available plus the PCI-E riser cable!

Last edited:
The black ones were in stock, went very fast. Not sure if they ever had white ones.

Gotcha, can't see the upright GPU bracket or riser cables being even listed yet, so I can't build until then anyway!

Hopefully OCUK will list these soon!

Last edited:
Gotcha, can't see the upright GPU bracket or riser cables being even listed yet, so I can't build until then anyway!

Hopefully OCUK will list these soon!

Yeah sure they will eventually. I prefer to keep mine horizontal so fans blow directly into it. Can't go wrong either way though. Well mine said in stock and delivered tomorrow, soon as it was through it changed to pre order. If it arrives tomorrow I'll keep it as at a loose end. Hopefully it wasn't an inventory mistake. Anyone else get one of the in stock ones?

Last edited:
Ah OCUK have already added the accessories, the search just wasn't working for me earlier!

One expensive case, once you add the required accessories for upright GPU mounting!

nJ8fsPf.png

Put my orders through just now, separately, so they arrive when in stock and not delayed until all together. Will take the risk of them all arriving while I'm on holiday LOL :D

Any one notice the ETA is for 14th of last month, assume its just a typo and they mean next Thursday. Normally get free saipping being a forum member but had to pay, is that normal these days?

Back
Top Bottom