O11D EVO XL

I'm quite disappointed in the final product - losing the multi-PSU option means even if they release an 11 slot motherboard tray for dual socket workstations as an option it loses what would have been it's advantage over the Enthoo Pro 2 Server.

With the work they've done to make it reconfigurable these would have been easy wins, and whilst they could offer an alternate motherboard tray the PSU downgrade is unresolvable.

Anyone know if the vertical mouint has been released yet. Cannot find anything specific. Did see the Lian LI universal vertical mount which in one place on the page says compatible and in another place on teh same page says not compatible. Scratching my head now

Anyone know if the vertical mouint has been released yet. Cannot find anything specific. Did see the Lian LI universal vertical mount which in one place on the page says compatible and in another place on teh same page says not compatible. Scratching my head now
Lian Li said to me that their universal vertical bracket is compatible with the evo xl. Specific bracket is needed for the upright mount

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Am i right in assuming the vertical mount is this one

Lian Li O11D EVO Vertical GPU Kit – White

No, you need universal:

Morning, does anyone know how preorders work at overclockers?

I ordered the case instantly yesterday at lunch but also added the GPU mount and cable to the order….. so does this mean the case will be reserved until the other items are in stock and then all sent, as I have paid for all items.

Or does this mean that it waits until all items are in stock until it can send it all, for example the GPU bracket finally arrives, but now the case is out of stock so therefore has to wait again? But then the case comes back into stock but now the GPU mount is out of stock, this continues until eventually everything is fully in stock and could be a long long wait?

Thanks.

Morning, does anyone know how preorders work at overclockers?

I ordered the case instantly yesterday at lunch but also added the GPU mount and cable to the order….. so does this mean the case will be reserved until the other items are in stock and then all sent, as I have paid for all items.

Or does this mean that it waits until all items are in stock until it can send it all, for example the GPU bracket finally arrives, but now the case is out of stock so therefore has to wait again? But then the case comes back into stock but now the GPU mount is out of stock, this continues until eventually everything is fully in stock and could be a long long wait?

Thanks.
Yes, if you do nothing, they'll wait for all items to come into stock, then ship all together.

If you call them, or do a webnote thing and ask them to send the case separately (as was in stock when you ordered) they may accommodate you, I've had a few kind staff do this for me in the last.

That said, from now on I always order each component individually, in it's own order, to avoid this mess ;D

Hoping the upright GPU bracket and 90cm pci gen4 extension come into stock soon, my case is useless without it!

Cant wait to mount my 4090 strix upright, it's going to look so good behind the glass in that position :D

The following YouTube video might help some peeps with their water cooling setups:

*Interesting point about the lower bracket (around the 8:46 time stamp) - wonder if we will get the old bracket (can apply for the new one on Lian Li's site apparently) or the new one. Think it's only an issue if you're planning to use a thick rad at the bottom.

Last edited:
I`ve got too much going on now to order this now even though SWMBO says go for it, still undecided whether to upright GPU or sound card and vertical mount the other.

I see EK have put pre-orders up for the distro plate 429 Euro with release 19th October. Interesting to note only 420mm rads support top and bottom due to case design (360mm still fine without distro)

i have pre ordered my O11D EVO XL case!

11132003387s.jpg

plate looks intresting

I`ve got too much going on now to order this now even though SWMBO says go for it, still undecided whether to upright GPU or sound card and vertical mount the other.

I'm getting both vertical & upright accessories, as I'm sure I'll change my mind at some point :D Plan to use the upright mounting option first though, be nice to display my 4090 Strix.

Back
Top Bottom