O11D EVO XL

i have pre ordered my O11D EVO XL case!

11132003387s.jpg

plate looks intresting
Woah was not expecting that so soon!!!

I see EK have put pre-orders up for the distro plate 429 Euro with release 19th October. Interesting to note only 420mm rads support top and bottom due to case design (360mm still fine without distro)
This sucks as I literally have triple 360mm and 120mm fans ready to go. Surely theres no way its straight up incompatible? theres got to be a workaround when its a smaller rad than 420?? or do they just mean not compatible with matrix 7 so it will work but just not as easy to install?

This sucks as I literally have triple 360mm and 120mm fans ready to go. Surely theres no way its straight up incompatible? theres got to be a workaround when its a smaller rad than 420?? or do they just mean not compatible with matrix 7 so it will work but just not as easy to install?
Looks like they just do not fit when using the distro. Below quote is taken directly from EK product page

• The Top and Bottom radiator positions are incompatible with 360mm radiators due to O11D EVO XL’s asymmetric mounting pattern.

I'm getting both vertical & upright accessories, as I'm sure I'll change my mind at some point :D Plan to use the upright mounting option first though, be nice to display my 4090 Strix.
I'm going to get both the upright and vertical accessories but hold off the 90cm cable until I'm sure which orientation in going to use but this is going to have to wait a couple of months.
Gives me time to to get radiators and fans sorted and plan the fan orientation.

Back
Top Bottom