O11D EVO XL

Associate
Seen builds from Computex with 3 x 420mm rads fitted and vertical GPU mount. I`m looking at 2 x 420mm rads top and bottom with 140mm fans , distro plate in the side , undecided on GPU positioning as of yet.

Associate
You are looking at old o11 xl. O11 EVO xl will have no problems fitting noctua. Cooler fitting will probably be 175mm+ given it fits 140 radiators without any layout changes.

I know, I was using the old one as an example as cannot find any specs for the EVO XL anywhere now (the links to Lian Li's site in this thread are dead) & I needed a case this weekend. If the EVO XL had been available, I would have seriously considered it if the dimensions given had been adequate.

Soldato
OP
You are looking at old o11 xl. O11 EVO xl will have no problems fitting noctua. Cooler fitting will probably be 175mm+ given it fits 140 radiators without any layout changes.
Think he's made up his mind that it won't fit... I've told him it that I have an O11 Air Mini and that tt fits a NH-D15. Best leave him to it.

Associate
Rich (BB code):

Looks promising for early August, but take that with a pinch of salt given the goalposts are constantly being moved.

I'll hold until mid August, then I'll shop elsewhere. I can't keep putting a build off for months on end, because of a case.

Associate
This date keeps getting pushed further back.
They posted on Reddit a few days ago to say it's still on-track for early August.

The delays are usually justified, in terms of a honed quality end product; at the cost of a painfully long delay between showcase and release, which sucks for those of us waiting to build.

Associate
Going off the idea of a fishtank showcase , so may just get the V3000 plus. Thats probably cos i cant get my grubby mitts on a O11D Evo XL right now :D :D

Soldato
OP
Few short days/weeks to go! I imagine hundreds/thousands of units are being shipped around the world right now, to meet the early August release date :)

Associate
Well, scrap the idea of a V3000 Plus from OcUK as they want to charge me £118 for a `palette delivery`, yeah right like that`s happening :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes: Dunno about the O11D Evo XL but be aware !

Last edited:
Associate
Well, scrap the idea of a V3000 Plus from OcUK as they want to charge me £118 for a `palette delivery`, yeah right like that`s happening :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes: Dunno about the O11D Evo XL but be aware !
Mine was delivered on a palette. Don't underestimate the size of the box the V3000 comes in!

Back
Top Bottom