Oasis Tickets

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yay..... I am being victimised by the family in going to see these pair of knobs again, its was fun in the 90s and the rock city gig and Wolverhampton gigs were fun, but I would rather not get covered in **** again :( plus I wont be off my **** high on whatever it was.

Things should just be left to a memory :(

Hypes gotten abit out of control and bet half the people that turn up weren’t even born when they were huge back in the 90’s and walk out ‘Meh, was alright…” insert a million selfies and such whilst they sing, missing the occasion.

Last time I paid for a gig ticket, it was £35 for the RHCPs back in 2003 which is £65 adjusted for inflation. I'm tempted but like most things, no doubt the process is being spoiled and ridiculously expensive.

Yeah nah, they were quite funny in the 90's, Noel was funny anyway.....the splay footed twonk was always just a nobber. Now they are both the same, lets say something rude so that we seem relevant again, that boat sailed 30 years ago lads.

Wouldn't open my curtains if they were playing in my back garden nowadays......unless I had a bucket of urine to throw at them that is.

Yeah nah, they were quite funny in the 90's, Noel was funny anyway.....the splay footed twonk was always just a nobber. Now they are both the same, lets say something rude so that we seem relevant again, that boat sailed 30 years ago lads.

Wouldn't open my curtains if they were playing in my back garden nowadays......unless I had a bucket of urine to throw at them that is.

Nice one aarree Kid

Saw them at Loch Lomond which was a great day out, not sure if it's worth seeing Noel, Liam and some people not in Oasis and potentially ruin the memories. I'm really not that bothered about seeing them this time around.

I was at high school when we had the Oasis s Blur britpop/indie war but i've never actually seen either band live. I will try me best to get a ticket

Saw them at the London Astroia in 94 and Knebworth in 96. I don’t even like them but was in a lucky position of both my parents working within the industry at EMI and Island records and thus got taken to lots of gigs as a child.

Back
Top Bottom