Oasis Tickets

Saw them at Heaton park in 2009

Good luck getting a ticket though. Bands can counter this but guess it won't be the case for these. Certainly won't be paying more than face value

I'd like to go as I was a big fan and saw them at Maine Road in 1999 or 1998? Can't remember anymore but when Live Forever was played with a huge screen behind the brothers featuring Princess Di then changing into John Lennon - man the entire stadium erupted. It was an incredible moment. I fear that the tickets will be too high a price or I'll lose out to bots.

Seen them in earls court 1995, bootleg Beatles were the support act. Quite a good evening by all accounts (not sure where the 29 years have gone though)

30 years on, and the songs are still being played to thousands at arenas and festivals every year. The thing with Oasis for me is, when they were good, they were so ******* good. Think Familiar to Millions, Knebworth or the Main Road gigs.

I went to that, I remember Black Grape being the standout act :D, saw them in Hull too.
Agree with that - Black Grape were on top form that day, in fact the whole line up was outstanding value. Cast, Manics, Black Grape, Oasis. Couple of other ones as well, think Bootleg Beatles were there but not the day we went.

N7UjE5Q.jpeg

Last edited:
Insta sold out to bots too, so even if you want to go 99.9% of us won't get tickets.
Always seems to be the way these days and the industry/government have no interest in fixing it. Back in the day I went to loads of gigs but these days getting a ticket for anyone half famous is such a lottery and no way I’m paying the ridiculous prices on the secondary market. Time they made it illegal to sell a ticket above face value and capped any fees and a fiver.

Has anyone received their confirmation email from entering the ticket ballot? I filled out the form at ~22h30 last night but still haven't received the email to confirm my entry.

£120 a ticket I reckon.

I don't dislike Oasis but honestly I don't think they really stood the test of time.
Their music hasn’t aged well. When I saw them at Wembley The Doves who were supporting were far better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom