• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Oblivion CPU Benchmark Thread

Inspired by the Fallout 4 CPU benchmark thread here is another one for Oblivion.
Hey again

Do you have any idea what happened to the benchmark thread over at Anandtech forums ?
I submitted a run and suddenly the thread is gone/deleted ? WUT

Guess i can post it here instead then...

7950x with highly tuned memory settings @ 6400MT/s
(showing aida64 memorybench to give you an idea)

Newest game version from steam and a 3090

unmodded = 90fps
modded = 65fps

Recorded a short run to make sure correct settings: (ini was read only)

Last edited:
Hey again

Do you have any idea what happened to the benchmark thread over at Anandtech forums ?
I submitted a run and suddenly the thread is gone/deleted ? WUT

Guess i can post it here instead then...

7950x with highly tuned memory settings @ 6400MT/s
(showing aida64 memorybench to give you an idea)

Newest game version from steam and a 3090

unmodded = 90fps
modded = 65fps

Recorded a short run to make sure correct settings: (ini was read only)
I'm not sure, I don't use Anandtech or OCUK that much TBH. I know Anandtech has a lot of safeguards to protect against spammers. I keep getting flagged for manual moderator review because the forum thinks I'm spamming lol.
Also, now is time for me to update the thread here in OCUK.

We do have det0x's 7950x result.
O7aqCBL.jpg.png

Very strong in general but also vs halgari's 7950x.

In the popular player house mod Leveler's Tower for SSE, I made a mod few years ago that added occlusion planes for SE version of the house. I tested performance with my old 7600k (GPU was <90% utilization, same ram as now). FPS was 171 without my mod, 200 with. Now with my 13600kf I get 530fps. So x3 the FPS.

I've long since sold the 7600k, so it's not around for benchies anymore. Thought it'd be fun to share.

Last edited:
IMG_3500.jpg

Had to take with my phone. GamePass version doesn't respond to print screen? 13600k with adaptive at 60/60/59/59/58/58 16/4100 tuned mem.

FPS seems to hover from like 87-93 range so tried to take a middle shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom