OcUK Aion Guild

Got in and made my chars, had a slight blip with my power supply blowing just before logging on so spent 2 hours running round cambridge trying to get a new one.

Main is a warrior caled Kroney and a priest alt called Thull.

How cheap can this game be bought for? I'm very tempted to try it but don't fancy splashing out lots.

Mine was something like 29.99...or 34.99. Cant remember which, not sure if anywhere else is cheaper. I guess somewhere might be doing it for 24.99 or something, maybe.

Yer ill be joining also.

Gladiator/Templer havnt decided yet, theres a 2hour waiting queue anyway.
The name's "Sock".
Why do all MMO's fail on launch? and use exacly the same excuse everytime?
Theres obviously no were enough servers up atm. I'm in a queue of 1800 ffs..

I will be looking to join the guild tomorow/late tonight, I used to play WoW pretty hardcore. I Cleared all of the TBC content and got server firsts in some of the WOTLK content before i got bored and quit :D

Is there a guild Ventrilo server?

im tempted by this, the grinding comments have put me off slightly though. also if it looks too much like WoW my gf will fit

im tempted by this, the grinding comments have put me off slightly though. also if it looks too much like WoW my gf will fit

Although the game mechanics are fairly different, it does actually aesthetically look a bit like WoW. Its definately more grindy than recent MMOs, but still not as grindy as Daoc and EQ were.

Im patching at the moment. Im just a tad confused though, I downloaded via steam and it seems to have installed the North American version, a quick googleage brings up the fact it shouldnt matter as long as its set to Europe.

There is another Aion listed in the NCLauncher, but that wants to download 8gb of stuff, so Ill see what happens with my so called North American version.

Ill register on the legion forums once I get sorted out and Ive set up my guy, or girl.

Edit: Its now all in Korean, I hate messing about, this isnt going to end well.

C.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I made a Gladiator (Putrid, lvl 20 now) also on Spartalos and am looking for a guild for me and an Assassin (lvl 21) friend of mine.
Got any room left in the legion? :)

We have 65 people in the guild, there are usually 20 or so people online during peak times. There are 7 on at the moment. There will be a purge of players around a week after the free month is up so i'm expecting to drop down to around 40 or so active users.

When in game send a message to Kroney, Vibez, Cas or Buliarios for an invite.

Back
Top Bottom