OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Ok, we've seen your routines, we've seen your diets, we've seen your supplements, but we still haven't seen your pics!

This is your chance to show off what you've achieved with your diet and gym work. Theres no need to show your faces if you wish to remain anonymous (thats not important anyway)

Bodybuilders, Powerlifters, Health and Fitness addicts at any level, Male or Female , post away :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
OP
MTA99 said:
8 posts and every one seems to be asking for pics :confused:

I'll show you mine if you show me yours!! :eek: :D

Thats because i'm a persistent git :D

I'll hold you to that deal though, so here's mine.

jeffstareu4.jpg

Associate
OP
Wardie said:
Cheers :D

Looking forward myself to seeing what I can achieve in the next three months and how the pictures will compare.

You're blessed with good genetics for bodybuilding without doubt, i'm sure if you train consistently and eat correctly you could go all the way. Good luck :)

Associate
OP
ChroniC said:
ive found 2 days enough to recover, and increased my weight on bench by 10kg an arm in less than 2 months. Monday to wednesday might not seems like 2 days, but if you work out at 6pm monday its 48hours till 6pm wednesday

Studies have shown that a muscle is fully repaired between 36-48 hours after training, so if you're happy to train like that and getting great results, keep at it :) Just be carefull not to burn yourself out and give yourself a week off now and again.

I've found having a week off and eating well during that week, i come back stronger than ever.

Associate
OP
Robbie G said:
Ok guys I know this thread is titled to attract bodybuilders and "fit people" so apologies in advance for posting an image of myself which is entirely the opposite

Don't apologise mate, this thread is for anybody to post their pic, no matter what level you're at. Beginners welcome! Hopefully you can post more pics over the coming months to show off your progress :cool:

There's no better way to encourage new people to take up bodybuilding than before/after pics :)

Associate
OP
Boscher said:
hey Chong, How does masturbation effect bulking ?

I was just wondering whether it's detrimental due to losing proteins and also how it would effect testostrome levels in the body?

*Should this post be deemed offensive you can delete it :p

Chong Warrior said:
Not sure.... ask Jeffstar :D
Admit it, you fancy me don't you? Its probably all that Spanish Fly and other poison you keep taking :D

Quack off :D

Last edited:
Associate
OP
shifty_uk said:
Awesome thread!

I never thought I'd be posting images of my body on the internet, but I suppose it would be nice to get a little feedback.
You have a decent base to build on there mate, and at least you don't have to worry about any fat loss.

shifty_uk said:
I wouldn't class myself as a body builder; my objective is to achieve and maintain a decent, not too bulky figure. This is the type of figure I aim towards.
You say you don't want to be too big or bulky but its still best to train and eat like a bodybuilder, its the fastest way to achieve your goals. The sticky has all the advice you need. Its well written and GordyR doesn't over-complicate things.
shifty_uk said:
The thing that concerns me most, is that my shoulders seem(in my opinion) to be larger than everything else, they seem to be huge, compaired to the rest of me. Any tips? Or perhaps, this is just normal?

Shoulders can never be too big imo, i'd say you're lucky, now go make 'em even bigger :)

Associate
OP
Thanks again for the advice. I've revised my diet now which will commence when my MyProtein order touches down:

9AM Wake – 50g oats + 1 scoop Whey + 1 piece of fruit or fruit juice
10AM 45 pre-workout multivits + half of shake**
10.45-11.30 train
Immediately PWO Waxy Maize Starch (unsure of quantity) + 5g Leucine + 5g Creatine Mono
12.00 2 scoops Whey in water
13.00 Post PWO meal 1 boiled chicken breast + handful wholemeal rice/pasta/couscous
14.00 start work
15.30 MRP flapjack / powder
18.00 4 slices wholemeal bread with tuna/chicken and low fat mayo/coleslaw + orange
21.00 shake**
22.00 work finishes
23.00 snack on a few cashew nuts / peanut butter
0.30 200g cottage cheese / 250g quark + 4 fishoil caps + Glucosamine
0.45 bed

shake** will consist of 100g oats, 300ml skimmed milk, 2 apples 1 banana, 3 scoops whey, teaspoon of linseeds, 2 tblsp natural yoghurt. 2 servings.

From MyProtein I'm gonna order:

Meal Replacement
-Flavour: Chocolate Mint

Impact Whey Protein (Unflavoured)
-Size: 10lb (4.54kg)

Creapure

Waxy Maize Starch

L Leucine

Any suggestions on the diet? Think I've added maybe too much? Will be hard to strictly adhere to but I'll do my best.

I'd say you're relying too much on protein shakes and not enough on solid food. In fact, i'd be very surprised if you gain any muscle at all on that diet, there's just not enough calories. Get some food down you man. IMO, you could drop all those supplements too, there's just no need to be faffing about with all that stuff mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom