OCUK Body Builders: Post your Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
OP
What, do you think that if he ate 2000 calories a day extra from protein only, he wouldn't put on fat? Or that ice cream is special and instantly gets stored as fat?

You make a good point. Thats why i smile to myself when i hear of people guzzling half a dozen protein shakes a day in the belief that all that extra protein will be used for building muscle. It won't.

Deamination ;)

Associate
OP
Any tips for the pics above? Any improvements or, should I keep trying to bulk?

Had the morning off earlier so I decided to do some mid-morning lifting....such a bad idea. Had a fairly big breakfast so I had the strength/energy to lift. I just had such sharp pains and aches when pressing. My right arm gave in when doing decline flyes. I'll stick to lifting at night in future.

I can't see how training in the morning even after a decent breakfast would cause you pains shifty. Sounds like you have an injury mate.

Looking good by the way, but yeah, get bulking and give that chest some extra hammer :)

Associate
OP
Cheers :)

HIT did work quite well for me, I especially benefitted from having a seperate day for shoulders and triceps.

I'm on an Upper/Lower at the moment as I wanted to do that Hungarian Leg Blast where you squat with around 30% 1RM but do so for 2 minutes, then increase my 30 seconds every leg session until you get to around 8 minutes!

But i've had a back injury so i've not been squatting or doing a lot that involved lower back.

Once it gets better i'll be back on HIT without a doubt :D

Increasing my kcal a fair bit now, just going to have to keep on top of make sure I don't go too far the wrong way.

Aye, get that back injury fully healed first mate.

I'm interested in changing up my routine a bit, may just give HIT type training a go if my training bud is up for it. Will be a refreshing change from our volume type training :)

Associate
OP
Looking good Freefaller. Whatever your training/diet is, its working well for you.

The very fact that you have acheived what you have in 12 months should give hope and inspiration to anyone thinking about taking up bodybuilding.

Just imagine how you are going to look with a few years under your belt! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom