OcUK Christmas Cooking Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You don't realise the numer of times I've burnt myself while attempting to cook while drunk :p
I can come up with some sort of recipe, but I doubt I'll be have time to cook it myself if that counts?

Try, go on, you have to eat every night after all :p Cook that for your dinner instead of whatever else you'd have?

Soldato
Try, go on, you have to eat every night after all :p Cook that for your dinner instead of whatever else you'd have?

I would love to really, but the next few days are going to be spent catching up with family and friends from home that I haven't seen in ages. Dinnertimes will likely be spent at the pub!
If we get a second competition then I'll definitely be up for that one though, will give me a chance to flex my culinary muscles ;)

Soldato
I would love to really, but the next few days are going to be spent catching up with family and friends from home that I haven't seen in ages. Dinnertimes will likely be spent at the pub!
If we get a second competition then I'll definitely be up for that one though, will give me a chance to flex my culinary muscles ;)

Keep your eyes peeled for the second one then :D Have fun with your family and friends :) If you do get a spare dinner.... cook them some chicken :D

Soldato
Keep your eyes peeled for the second one then :D Have fun with your family and friends :) If you do get a spare dinner.... cook them some chicken :D

Oh, I will do. Damn these stickies, I never look up here normally!
Have fun with the judging of this competition, as long as you know mine will be the winner next time ;)

Man of Honour
OP
MKS 2005's entry:

[FONT=&quot]Goat’s cheese, red onion & thyme stuffed chicken thighs wrapped in puff pastry[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]with creamy squash & potato mash and buttered cabbage[/FONT]

mks2005.jpg

There's your benchmarks guys and girls :)

Burnsy

Associate
Only just seen this so glad the deadline has been extended. I've just discovered cooking over the last 3 months and really enjoying it so far. Will start thinking of what to make now! :)

Man of Honour
OP
Miracleboy's Entry:
Chicken Wellington stuffed with Balsamic Caramelised Red Onions and Goats Cheese. Served with posh Thyme Chips, Butternut Squash Mash and White Wine and Cream Sauce.

21685578911a98f9975ecp9.jpg

Burnsy

Man of Honour
But each will be eating there own version of the recreation, it just seems bizarre to me!
following the recipe submitted. IT's a fun thing to do and no it wont be exact. But not any other way of doing it over the internet.

Why is it bizzar. Most people follow recipes from books/web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom