-----*************OcUK Community Server Donations Thread*************-----

Soldato
I was speaking to LinktoInsanity via email the other day and am happy to throw in a couple of quid a month.

However, I have a 100 slot Vent server that I can create some channels on for the OcUK community. See this as a donation. It's served from London and has been up for the best part of two years now.

It has been used for a myself and my old clan/friends most evenings so, if this would be of any use to the OcUK community then post in here and I will give some of the game server admins, admin rights on there as well.

It uses the latest version of vent.

I was speaking to LinktoInsanity via email the other day and am happy to throw in a couple of quid a month.

However, I have a 100 slot Vent server that I can create some channels on for the OcUK community. See this as a donation. It's served from London and has been up for the best part of two years now.

It has been used for a myself and my old clan/friends most evenings so, if this would be of any use to the OcUK community then post in here and I will give some of the game server admins, admin rights on there as well.

It uses the latest version of vent.

Yeah I remember our discussion. As I said it would be a nice contribution, obviously it depends on what the majority feel like. I personally haven't used vent much before, but I can take a look :)

Caporegime
I'll certainly be donating as I'll be using those L4D2 servers quite a bit!!

Please donate if you use them regularly, even if it's a little it all helps :)

Cheers :cool:

Si

Man of Honour
That's beautiful. Did you write it yourself?

Edit: I donated a fiver yesterday to see if the target bar on the LinkTart site would move but it hasn't. I'm well dissapointed.:(

It should do - it moved when someone else donated :*(

Did you click on 'return to merchant' at the end?

If it's not working properly then all the fixing I thought I'd done obviously hasn't worked.

*deep breath* Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man of Honour
Yeah..I've tested it with 2 x £1 donations (hence it being on £2 before you donated, bledd.). I think you must have forgotten to click return to merchant meths...I'll try and put the update through manually for you.

Back
Top Bottom