-----*************OcUK Community Server Donations Thread*************-----

Associate
I'm sure overclockers.co.uk would be more than happy to run a few servers, it's cheap advertising and it keeps their community happy. Is it more expensive than I'm imagining? If I were you, I'd get in touch with someone in charge and see what they say.

I'm sure overclockers.co.uk would be more than happy to run a few servers, it's cheap advertising and it keeps their community happy. Is it more expensive than I'm imagining? If I were you, I'd get in touch with someone in charge and see what they say.

I'm sure it does give them good free advertising, but I imagine they have to keep some sort of distance incase someone wearing a tag on there does something that may give them some bad rep.

Then again my offer is always there if they want to put in a bit of funding, we'll add the ocuk url to the motd page. I'm sure if this is the case they will get in touch with me. In the meantime I'm quite happy to run the servers as they are with voluntary donations.

Thanks again for any donations by the way, they are very generous and help by a long way to keep the servers running. :)

Soldato
I suppose I'll donate something at some point, maybe :p

TBH I am hosting the vent atm so that can be my contribution maybe?

Also I don't use paypal in case scammers like Link try to do over my bank balance!

Get paid tomorrow, will chuck a tenner in then :)

Excellent. Can I just ask that for now, can people use the LinkTart one as Linktart funds more servers and the other account has plenty in there to fund for another payment with no trouble at least (every 3 months) and if needs be I can always transfer from the account linked to by LinkTart into the Gamservers.com one.

Obviously you don't know me personally so if you feel more comfortable using the clanpay system (Gamservers.com) I understand, just the LinkTart is better as it runs our dedi. :)

Associate
Excellent. Can I just ask that for now, can people use the LinkTart one as Linktart funds more servers and the other account has plenty in there to fund for another payment with no trouble at least (every 3 months) and if needs be I can always transfer from the account linked to by LinkTart into the Gamservers.com one.

Obviously you don't know me personally so if you feel more comfortable using the clanpay system (Gamservers.com) I understand, just the LinkTart is better as it runs our dedi. :)

£10 from me to the linktart trust :)

Don
I'll donate again after payday

I can't imagine what L4D would have been like without these servers, you guys certainly kept me playing the game, have had countless hours of fun

Back
Top Bottom