• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

lol my beast laptop

Evesham Quest Roma laptop :P
AMD Turion 64 MT-37 @ 1.99GHz
1GB DDR @ 167Mhz
ATI Radeon Mobility x700 128MB @ 351/297 <---yes... thats right :P
15.4" WS @1200x800 (so tenically i coudlnt see all of the demo)

and i got a whopping 4.975 fps.... well i thought i was going to get 2fps so i am actually pretty chuffed as its over double my guess :P
heres the screenshot
screenyvr1.jpg

This any good?

e6300 @ 2.45
2 gig 6400 g.skill 4-4-4-12
Asus 8800 GTS 320 g80
Vista 32

probably get 10fps more if you weren't using Vista.....

Right, so he'd be beating paul172's entry of 35 who has a 8800gts clocked higher as well as an advantage in cpu clocks. He'll probably get slightly less than KaylanCloud's entry. So maybe a 3-5fps improvement.

Last edited:
Seeing people getting roughly 20% higher FPS with similar specs simply being on XP is sorely tempting me to move back. Will lose bit of memory though.... sigh decisions.

Right, so he'd be beating paul172's entry of 35 who has a 8800gts clocked higher as well as an advantage in cpu clocks. He'll probably get slightly less than KaylanCloud's entry. So maybe a 3-5fps improvement.

before you start with the rolly-eyes, My own benchmark score went down from 42 to 33 with same settings, same clock speeds and DX9 in both cases. Dx10 at high took me under 30 so I'm speaking from experience. I'm not anti-Vista for the record though I am disappointed that Crysis in particular seems to get a considerable drop in performance under Vista whilst we were lead to believe that it had been designed for Vista.

You should also note that my 42.030 is only 0.2 fps behind Meatloafs score despite him having a higher clocked QUAD core and a far higher clocked GT.

Last edited:
with regarding my beautiful last place :P woudl it be possible to change the athlon to Turion 64, as its my laptop and maybe put laptop at the end of the line in brackets :D hehe silly request i know but would make me smile :)

with regarding my beautiful last place :P woudl it be possible to change the athlon to Turion 64, as its my laptop and maybe put laptop at the end of the line in brackets :D hehe silly request i know but would make me smile :)

i've changed your cpu to "turion 64" in the database - but it won't show up in this thread until gurusan does the next update though.... :)

i've also added options to the form for

turion 64
turion 64 x2

incase anybody else needs it. :p

i've changed your cpu to "turion 64" in the database - but it won't show up in this thread until gurusan does the next update though.... :)

i've also added options to the form for

turion 64
turion 64 x2

incase anybody else needs it. :p

hehe thanks :D wonder if anyone can get lower than me with still actually running it :P my laptop rocks! (oh dear)

Had another go with the Crysis 1.1 update and latest nvidia drivers. Managed an extra 1.2fps. Woohoo!! :D

34.44 fps
Modjo
X2 5200+ @ 2860
8800 320GTS @ 640/1000
XP32

Last edited:
I think this user should be removed from the list http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10768947&postcount=103.

I don't trust that amazing turn around. Not in the slightest (and in only 16 minutes too :p.

EDIT: In fact. Look at the time when he first posted (2:14AM). He then said he re-installed Crysis. So if you look at the completed benchmark you will see the time of 2:20AM (and 40seconds). So that would mean Crysis was un-installed then re-installed and the benchmark was completed all within 6 minutes. LMAO ROFL nah!.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10770569&postcount=125

Last edited:
This shows how the older machines are getting left behind, did bench on my old comp.

S939 X2 3800 @ 2.6
7900GT 256MB @ 551/758
11.975 overall average :o
If i played with my oc i might manage to make 15fps avg maybe but thats just the speeds i run it 24/7, only 3 fans on the whole setup, PSU,chipset, 1x 120mm rear. Everything else is passivly cooled.

crysisgu3.jpg

I think this user should be removed from the list http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10768947&postcount=103.

I don't trust that amazing turn around. Not in the slightest (and in only 16 minutes too :p.

EDIT: In fact. Look at the time when he first posted (2:14AM). He then said he re-installed Crysis. So if you look at the completed benchmark you will see the time of 2:20AM (and 40seconds). So that would mean Crysis was un-installed then re-installed and the benchmark was completed all within 6 minutes. LMAO ROFL nah!.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=10770569&postcount=125

IDD the score is clearly wrong for his spec and clocks.

Back
Top Bottom