• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

Oooh I love a mystery. Cpu and fsb isn't making that much difference. Here's a 450x9 4050Ghz run, gained me all of 0.5fps with the extra 225MHz. What do you score at 800/2000/1100?

That close enough? Can't be bothered doing any benching tonight. Can do exactly 200/2000/1100 tomorrow at 3.6 if you like. :)

Soneji-53.jpg

Oooh I love a mystery. Cpu and fsb isn't making that much difference. Here's a 450x9 4050Ghz run, gained me all of 0.5fps with the extra 225MHz. What do you score at 800/2000/1100?

I reckon that my old cpu must have been quite a bottle neck then. If you're overclocking the cpu and it's not making a difference then the gpu is the bottleneck.

dagnammit, lost my place in the top 50 :mad: Time to break out Rivatuner methinks :p

get in - 45.09!!! Well chuffed with that. Had a few crashes during the first few runs at 700/1000 but upped the fan speed temporarily to max and sailed through. Pretty damn good for my budget system.

I think you will get a bit of an increase, but not much unless you replace your x1950pro I'm afraid.

Yer, thats the next bit, got a spare pc to sell in local paper for about £200 so if thats sold, its an 3870xt/8800gt/8800gts for me:D

Ewanb75: The demo runs itself, on 3 loops it last over 5 mins and it is just a moving camera, it doesn't need any user input.

From someone that has never played crysis, just watch the pretty scenary and enjoy:)

Interesting the Crossfire doesn't give much of a boost. I know SLi isn't supported (or not well) but is it the same for Crossfire?

Happy I got a good score with my GT, I think having my PCI-E frequency at 125MHz helped a bit. Anyone else do this to squeeze a bit of extra performance out?

Interesting the Crossfire doesn't give much of a boost. I know SLi isn't supported (or not well) but is it the same for Crossfire?

Happy I got a good score with my GT, I think having my PCI-E frequency at 125MHz helped a bit. Anyone else do this to squeeze a bit of extra performance out?

wouldn't you have gotten more performance by just oc'ing the GT a bit more? I got a better score than you with a slower cpu. sure it's more GPU limited than CPU.

Back
Top Bottom