• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** OcUK Crysis DX9 TopList ***

71.8fps.

First result using 2x3870X2's in quadfire :)

crysis_quadrc3.JPG

Dont mean to sound like a party pooper but those scores seem abit dissapointing for 2x 3870X2's, I'm sure 2x 3870XT's have been getting near that, oh well lets hope new drivers improve performance.

Dont mean to sound like a party pooper but those scores seem abit dissapointing for 2x 3870X2's, I'm sure 2x 3870XT's have been getting near that, oh well lets hope new drivers improve performance.

That was a damn odd score tho, a good 9-10fps higher than the closest crossfire 3870XT scores at very similar clocks...

Lets hope he will overclock it more then so we can see, but I would be expecting more from 4 Gpu's, not just 12fps extra.

Crysis scales terribly with multi GPU's so it isn't supprising tbh.

If you look at the 8.3 preview scores anandtech did the 4th GPU does nothing.

Unlike CoD4 which scaled brilliantly.

Well if the 4th GPU is doing nothing then that can turn the tables on weather the score is bad of good, its not abd if the 4th GPU is doing nothing.

I'm seeing some better stats with these drivers than those reported by Anand... GPU useage is at about 30% on the 4th core when running Crysis bench.

Been playing with the cat settings and getting a bit more performance. got to 72.9 fps so far

I'm seeing some better stats with these drivers than those reported by Anand... GPU useage is at about 30% on the 4th core when running Crysis bench.

Been playing with the cat settings and getting a bit more performance. got to 72.9 fps so far

Wonder if these are a later set than the Anand ones then? extra crysis tweaks? intresting!

With regards to running this benchie, I've been getting on average 44-45 fps in DX9 mode no matter what I do with the settings. Now I've just realised that I've got one of these "config flies" installed in me bin folder to improve the look of the game and me question is, does this have an impact on the benchie performance? Also (noob question coming up) if I was to remove it, run a bench, would I be able to instal it again and be back where I was before I removed it?

If you have modifed the game configs then any benchies you do would be invalid as they arn't stock configs.

To compare to our scores you need to use the stock config files you get after installing the game.

(EDIT - Also if you are running an X2 you need to run Vista x64, and run Crysis in 64bit DX9 mode for best performance).

Back
Top Bottom