OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Its that time again, lets all get on the rollers and Powerstation and have a good day out. We need a minimum of 10 runners to get the £35 cost, otherwise it shall be £40.

Would anyone be interested in coming to run?

I have now booked the rolling road at Powerstation in Tewksbury for Saturday 25th April 2015. The guys at Powerstation have asked for us to be there for a 9am start. This I would say should mean that we meet there for the latest at 8.45am.

Address is as follows:

POWERSTATION
Northway Trading Estate
Northway Lane
Tewkesbury
Gloucestershire
GL20 8JH

http://www.powerstation.org.uk/

Pub details for after:

Hungry Horse
Seven Springs
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
GL53 9NG

Definite Runnings:-

1. Gibbo - BMW E46 M3 SMG with TTFS map sensor, CSL air box, de-cats etc.
2. Clarkey - Silvia
3. Voxination - BMW E92 M3 DCT
4. Sandy's - MX5
5. Arcaded - MR2 Turbo
6. Freefaller - 350Z
7. Howard - Mondeo Ecoboost
8. RJK - S2000
9. SKIP - S2000
10. Scoobydoo69 - Impreza
11. Scoobydoo69 - Seat Ibiza FR
12. Vita - BMW 330i
13. Jumper118 - Mondeo ST TDI
14. Meh? - Fiesta MP215
15. Matt - MX5 mk1
16. MRK - BMW E46 M3 *6MT*
17. Steeps - Toyota GT86
18. NathWraith - Mazda 3 Happy Smile Turbo SHARK EDITION
19. Will - Mazda MX5
20. Vigoro - Mazda MX5 1.6
21. Scaza - SLK350
22. Havana - M135i LCI
23. Cossie - BMW E46 M3
24. Chugnorris - Megane RS265 Cup
25. Pants - Focus ST with a Collins Performance 320 map
26. Frozennova - Mazda MX5 1.8
27. Zeed - DC2 Max Bolt-on Edition
28. Hurfdurf - BMW Z4M
29. BigglesPIP - AUDI S6 V10 5.2 FSI
30. Too Tall - Nissan 370GT
31. James - KIA Ceed GT - potentially with a Forge Motorsport intake
32. Adeyspec - WRX Wagon
33. jezer101 - S2000
34. Jakeycrx - Integra DC2
35. Skaif - Corsa vxr with mods

Spectating:

Spectators are welcome, bring your family, friends or even your pets. ;)

Thanks!

For those who have never been to a Powerstation rolling road day, it goes something like below:

Feel free to just come and spectate or invite friends who are not members to also run their cars, the more the better. :)

DIVERSION

Probably aught to make a note of the fact the Bridge is being dug up by Severn Trent to lay a new water main and it will be closed until May!!

It's a right ballache getting to us now!

At Junction 9 of the M5 you need to head towards TEWKESBURY, then hang a right onto Shannon way, then at the lights hang another right onto Northway lane..

DO NOT folllow your Sat nav or you'll be stuck the wrong side of the bridge :D

bridge%20out_zpspanxzbfo.png

Last edited:
Im in, Silvia S15. I want to run with afr and det monitoring, probably with a couple of different settings. Extra cost for this?

i think my Mondeo will munch the 340 mile round trip ok! not sure if i can get there for 8.45am as i would have to set off at 5.45am according to google maps :O

Im in, Silvia S15. I want to run with afr and det monitoring, probably with a couple of different settings. Extra cost for this?

No extra cost normally unless your on there for over an hour and making Andy mad at ya. I shall also be wanting AFR/Det monitoring with me converting to CSL and running a map sensor.

Probably spectating, although last time I ran the Focus it had a severe case of clutch-slippy so it might be interesting to see what it makes this time...

Having said that, I can't decide if it's worth going for more power or just putting the money in a fund for an RS.

Back
Top Bottom