OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

Bunch of Lightweights :p

Try doing a days work then leaving from there and driving straight to Yorkshire without stopping, doing two days green laning and then at the end of the second day, straight off the mountains, a stop to refuel and drive straight home again :D

How about going on a Scuba holiday, arrive back and driving to Norfolk for Karting and having a sleep at the side of the road on the way home? (Plus whatever else happened)

Oh that was also you!

I will just stay happy being a lightweight :p :D

Last edited:
Hi there

Definite runners list update, not doing maybe's, you are either coming and running or you are not!

If I have missed anyone who is definitely coming and running let me know and I shall add you. :)

Hi there

Definite runners list update, not doing maybe's, you are either coming and running or you are not!

If I have missed anyone who is definitely coming and running let me know and I shall add you. :)

I'm definitely coming...if my new car has arrived. Still waiting for a confirmed delivery date from the dealership. The ETA was April 9th so shouldn't be a problem, but like I said still waiting for confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom