OcUK & Cutters Rolling Road Day 19 @ Powerstation (Tewksbury) - Saturday April 25th 2015!!

Would be good to see, most of what you have is on my shopping list :)

If you are planning exhaust mods get the BBR exhaust and manifold, better than the Racing Beat/Milltek combo I have (sounds better and gives a bit more power).

My car has been dyno'd twice before, did 200.3bhp on BBR's dyno and 197.6bhp on BLiNK Motorsports hub dyno about 3 weeks ago...

I do hope to dyno it again this time especially as its been on Powerstations rollers twice before, but there are a couple of niggly things I need to sort on the car first and if they are expensive (potentially having to replace brake master cylinder and other associated things) then I might not bother putting it on the rollers this time.

Probably aught to make a note of the fact the Bridge is being dug up by Severn Trent to lay a new water main and it will be closed until May!!

It's a right ballache getting to us now!

At Junction 9 of the M5 you need to head towards TEWKESBURY, then hang a right onto Shannon way, then at the lights hang another right onto Northway lane..

DO NOT folllow your Sat nav or you'll be stuck the wrong side of the bridge :D

bridge%20out_zpspanxzbfo.png

Last edited:
You need reminding!!
It's been like it weeks already and I still leave work and turn into the road that's closed almost every day :rolleyes: :o

As long as I remember to go left instead of right when coming off at J9 of the M5 then my nav should sort me out. Gibbo you ought to put it in gigantic red text in the OP for the forgetful folk like me though :p

Not sure yet if I will be in the country but if I am I will come.

As it is a 4 hour drive for me I will travel over on the Friday and stay at the Hilton up the road, they have good parking and I did the same thing twice before.

Back
Top Bottom