• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

-== OcUK Extreme GeForce GTX 280 Amazing Deal! ==-

Just cancelled an order for a 285 placed elsewhere and ordered one of these. I will probably end up with a bog standard one, but even so it's still a BARGAIN.

Well done OcUK.

I hate you Yewen - not been able to get in here for ages and first day Ive got back during the day and Ive bought a GTX280...

Will a 8800GTS G92 work on a NF4 mobo? :p

Make sure you have one for me otherwise Ill... (yes Im joking)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Ah what the hell...just bought..fed up with ATI.
Anyone know what make these are?

Yewen....whats the chances of getting it delivered tomorow without paying the £15 for Sat delivery? Order number OC734934.

Cheers

Ah what the hell...just bought..fed up with ATI.
Anyone know what make these are?

Yewen....whats the chances of getting it delivered tomorow without paying the £15 for Sat delivery? Order number OC734934.

Cheers

You could end up with EVGA, BFG, Zotac, Asus, Gigabyte, Gainward... :D

Its on a Monday to Friday service so it is highly unlikely that DHL will attempt this.

Yewen I hate you!

Just saw it there and clicked buy right away! :D

Done!

Not gonna be a bad upgrade from a 9800GTX ;)

Now could I be cheeky and suggest you could look at my order OC734944 and pick me out a lovely EVGA one? ;):D

Yewen, I know where you work!!!

Im getting excited :D - wheres my shipping confirmation :(

OC734935 - you know what to do :D. Love you (manly-like)!!!

Yewen I hate you!

Just saw it there and clicked buy right away! :D

Done!

Not gonna be a bad upgrade from a 9800GTX ;)

Now could I be cheeky and suggest you could look at my order OC734944 and pick me out a lovely EVGA one? ;):D

Not quite an EVGA... :)

Guys it really is luck of the draw on what you get, have so many of these coming through that there is no way of guaranteeing what you get.

Not quite an EVGA... :)

Guys it really is luck of the drawer on what you get, have so many of these coming through that there is no way of guaranteeing what you get.

Aye ano thought I would chance it though! Quodos on the deal though I nearly went for one yesterday at £247 but decided to wait until today!

So glad I did! When I seen the price I didnt even think about it! :D

Ok purchase gettin made hope its worth the gamble from my 4870 :)

Ill chuck it on MM for a crackin price so anyone lookin somethin like this keep your eye out for a bargain.

Yewen whats your stock levels like for the o/c versions vs the vanilla versions. Just thinking of my odds of gettin somethin a bit special lol

Order number: OC734952
Date and time of order: 23 Jan, 09, 1:20 pm
Shipping service: Royal Mail Special Delivery
Delivery date: Monday 26th January 2009

Product Name Price Qty Line Total
OcUK Extreme GeForce GTX 280 1024MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail £189.99 1

Make me happy yewen :D

Ok purchase gettin made hope its worth the gamble from my 4870 :)

Ill chuck it on MM for a crackin price so anyone lookin somethin like this keep your eye out for a bargain.

Yewen whats your stock levels like for the o/c versions vs the vanilla versions. Just thinking of my odds of gettin somethin a bit special lol

Make me happy yewen :D

Stock is going down fast, there were more of the OC cards at the start and all but two of the other cards are game bundles. :)

The worst cards we have are Asus cards, but they have a good warranty so its swings and roundabouts.

Tempted to buy 2 if it ensures decent cards ;)

<I can hear the bank manager laughing already>

Well yours is about to ship so be quick!

I love how we have all been impulsive in buying these....not many, should I do it questions!

Good present for me to get home to after I do my presentation on Monday :D

The worst cards we have are Asus cards, but they have a good warranty so its swings and roundabouts.

Keep them for the final orders :rolleyes::D

Back
Top Bottom