OCUK Fantasy Premier League 23/24 is GO!

Associate
Planning ahead to Salah and Son returning, along with potential blanks in GW26 for Spurs, Chelsea and Liverpool looks like it could be challenging. If Liverpool double in GW25 then we’ll want Salah back without selling TAA but the budget will be very tight if one is also keeping Watkins and Solanke to go along with Haaland. Interesting times ahead.

Soldato
Well I've never been in the top thousand before and I very much doubt my luck will last especially as I've used both wildcards and there's blanks/doubles coming up.

Mind you I've sat on wildcards before, that's never worked out well when I did then use them, and wasted points on transfers. Seeing if I can avoid that this season.

Anyway, I fully expect to drop to midtable glory at some point :)

Associate
He has another match yet, I wouldn't count him out of returning bigly.

E: I continue to bench the wrong players, that's not helping stop the wheels fall off my team :cry:

I forgot to bring on Raya and had Hammer's keeper instead! Solanke also had points on the bench :)
Haaland hopefully does some damage and grabs a brace and some assists. He is not tearing it up as he used to due to injury it seems.

Back
Top Bottom