• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK First to bring AMD RX 6900 XT SUB £1000 !!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Been going backwards and forwards trying to make this deal happen and I've finally achieved the impossible as I think this is MSRP or below MSRP, especially considering this is Nitro and Toxic editions which are vastly superior to the AMD reference card:

Sapphire Radeon RX 6900 XT Nitro+ SE OC 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £999.95 inc VAT

11308-03-20G, Core Clock: 2135MHz, Boost Clock: 2365MHz, Memory: 16384MB 16000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 5120, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA, Freesync 2 HDR support, 3yr Warranty.

Only £999.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

sapphire radeon rx 6900 xt toxic 16gb gddr6 pci-express graphics card @ £1,049.99 inc vat

11308-11-20G, Core Clock: 2235MHz, Boost Clock: 2500MHz, Memory: 16384MB 16000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 5120, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA, Freesync 2 HDR support, 3yr warranty

Only £1,049.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Sapphire Radeon RX 6900 XT Toxic Watercooled 16GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,099.99 inc VAT

11308-13-20G, Core Clock: 2135MHz, Boost Clock: 2600MHz, Memory: 16384MB 16000MHz GDDR6, Stream Processors: 5120, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, RDNA, Freesync 2 HDR support, 3yr warranty

Only £1,099.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

It is like AMD Friday's all over again, something we used to do many years ago with AMD where they'd bring cakes in for the staff and make deals for the customers.

We have more stock en-route, so if they go out of stock, keep buying as more is on the way, however as its a heavily supported deal and so far I have only 100 units ear marked this deal may end as it puts us around £300 cheaper than some competitors. :)

Last edited:
Associate
Several months ago I may have been tempted but with a MSRP 6700xt I got from here last year, that will see me through until 4000 series cards come out.

Soldato
Sapphire are the best when it comes to AMD I think you would agree, now also cheapest essentially on Toxic cards, epic deals!

100%, if I buy AMD I buy Sapphire, and have done since the Radeon 9000 pro (google that see how many years lol). Never had a single one fail.

Infact I had a Sapphire x1800xt that I gave to a mate after I had it, who then gave it to his kid, who was using it, years and years later.

I also met some of the guys that worked for Sapphire at a tech demo in London some years ago.

I am not affiliated with Sapphire promise.

Associate
£1000 for a card that is about to be superseded with the next gen hitting this year.....bonkers.

What price would you expect? £500? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious what you feel would be a fair price given the current situation.

Prices never drop dramatically even before the launch. These cards aren't just around the corner.

It's a lot of money still but in relation to what else is out there it's damn good value.

3090's are being sold for over a grand more still (dependant on aib model).

I think when the reality will hit, is when people can't get hold of the next gen cards, or see how much higher they are priced.

Oh and just to clarify I feel graphics cards have all been overpriced for the last two generations. I'd love to go back to 980Ti prices....

Associate
lol, cards are 5 months away. Jumping on these cards now is not a wise move.

I get you, and unless you are desperate to build new today I'd wait too.

I'm just concerned what availability will be like.

I hope I'm wrong but I think trying to get hold of new cards will be even harder than the last gen cards were, and as soon as they see demand outweigh supply retailers and manufacturers will start trying to take the pee out of us like they did.

I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to be able to buy a card I actually want rather than having to buy what's available.

Caporegime
Founders edition drops ? It's what I did with the 30 series

Still won't be an ideal situation, the fe drops while it enabled people to get cards also resulted in frustration due to the randomness of it, not to mention the card could vanish from your cart in the time it took to put in payment details.

Hopefully it won't be a necessity this time around.

Soldato
What price would you expect? £500? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely curious what you feel would be a fair price given the current situation.

Prices never drop dramatically even before the launch. These cards aren't just around the corner.

It's a lot of money still but in relation to what else is out there it's damn good value.

3090's are being sold for over a grand more still (dependant on aib model).

I think when the reality will hit, is when people can't get hold of the next gen cards, or see how much higher they are priced.

Oh and just to clarify I feel graphics cards have all been overpriced for the last two generations. I'd love to go back to 980Ti prices....

Would have been nice if this was launch price or few months after personally I would get buyers remorse when later in the year will be replaced

I got FE card from Nvidia drop because the AIB were overpriced , if the same happens again I'll go with FE again, hoping AMD this time do UK drops

Associate
Sapphire are the best when it comes to AMD I think you would agree, now also cheapest essentially on Toxic cards, epic deals!

Firstly, Gibbo can I draw your attention to the fact that you still have some cards lucking in the 3d printer section, so if people search nvidia or AMD graphic cards, including the search function by price etc they don't come up.

Secondly, while I agree with those who think its not a bad idea to wait for the next gen cards now, at least these cards give people who are doing a new build or have a gpu fail a much better priced option. Certainly its not going un-noticed by me that over most of your cards you are cheaper than the other retails, thanks

Soldato
Still won't be an ideal situation, the fe drops while it enabled people to get cards also resulted in frustration due to the randomness of it, not to mention the card could vanish from your cart in the time it took to put in payment details.

Hopefully it won't be a necessity this time around.

Personally wasn't that difficult and that was the 3080, just set alerts for drops have phone auto filled and logged in pretty sure from experience hardest part is getting it into basket after that you have time to checkout it took me good 10 mins from adding to basket to checking out

Associate
Would have been nice if this was launch price or few months after personally I would get buyers remorse when later in the year will be replaced

I got FE card from Nvidia drop because the AIB were overpriced , if the same happens again I'll go with FE again

This is launch price for these cards

Back
Top Bottom