• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

OcUK First to bring AMD RX 6900 XT SUB £1000 !!!

Soldato
I think releasing the next gen tbh is a big mistake if they come in this autumn... basically everyone's been cheesed off for 2 years gets a card then it's replaced, it's just laughable tbh now. I know one thing I won't be replacing my 6900XT especially with RSR released in the drivers... 4k gaming is a 100%^ reality at triple digits now. Why bother... but obviously it's just me.

Caporegime
I think releasing the next gen tbh is a big mistake if they come in this autumn... basically everyone's been cheesed off for 2 years gets a card then it's replaced, it's just laughable tbh now. I know one thing I won't be replacing my 6900XT especially with RSR released in the drivers... 4k gaming is a 100%^ reality at triple digits now. Why bother... but obviously it's just me.
Amen, RSR is really great to be fair. Having FSR in every game is pretty cool if you need the extra FPS.

Would be nice if you'd contribute your feedback and some screenshots/examples to my thread Pug. :)

Back
Top Bottom